Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette 7/13 Possible Spoilers-Time for My Guilty Pleasure

Why is Nick's "hometown" visit at a lodge?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

They did both hometowns at this lodge. No "real" hometown dates this season.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Nick is such a liar.....he's saying he wasn't 100% sure about Andi?

If he was chosen it would have been a "leap of faith".....and stupid Kaitlyn is falling for his line of BS?

Does she NOT remember that he ended up come back to one of the final shows?  Nick you were heartbroken, remember?

He makes me sick.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

The show seemed to cut corners this season. Hometown dates down to 2, and not in their homes. Not many exotic locations or crazy dates. Basically, just Kaitlyn and her s-xcapades.

Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Producers were trying to cut down on what info was leaked to the press... didn't really work out in their favor.

Honored Contributor

I am glad Ben H. exited. He is watching it now, thanking his lucky stars. Shawn is boring, and Nick seems bi imo. None are a good match for her.

Valued Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

The show seemed to cut corners this season. Hometown dates down to 2, and not in their homes. Not many exotic locations or crazy dates. Basically, just Kaitlyn and her s-xcapades.

Lol. You summed it up perfectly! Smiley Happy I also noticed that this version was on a very low budget! 

Valued Contributor

Well, I gotta say Nick seems to be better in comparison to Shawn. When Nick wanted to talk to him, Shawn wouldn't even shut up to listen to what Nick had to say! As bad as Nick is, this shows Shawn being rude. On top of his other psycho behavior before....and he isn't even that good-looking!!!

I like Ben and I'm glad he will be getting someone way better than Kaitlyn. He was a gentleman through the end.

Kaitlyn acted as if she was in love with both guys so I'm expecting a lot of drama in the end. I don't know but I can't imagine being equally in love with two completely different guys at the same time! At 18 maybe?? But not at 30!?!?!
Valued Contributor

P.S. Sorry, I'm late to the party. I'm in California, so I'm 3 hours behind Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Speaking of home visits, is it a coincidence that all families on this show seem to be very well-off?? Guess not if the participants can take half a year off work to be on the show....