Valued Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette 6/15/15 Possible Spoilers

@missy1 wrote:

6/22/15 show:

Ian said the truth , Kaitlyn is there just to get her fields plowed. (along those lines) Nothing wrong with s-x, but she is coming across as a 

----, on national TV.  Her family must be so proud. She had the choice to tell Nick to go back to the hotel, instead of her bed.

So Shawn spent the night with her too? When did this happen? So at least 2 guys before the FS.

Yep, especially with her mic on..... since they were drinking I bet she was a bit drunk and didn't think about what she was doing.... camera men just loved the action.....

I don't think Shawn spent the night. From what I recall they just hung out at her room for a little bit..... The other guy just made it sound like it to make Nick jealous and it worked. 

And I agree. Ian didn't say anything that wouldn't be true.... except for the part about him being a perfect bachelor. Lol. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette 6/15/15 Possible Spoilers

I tuned in for 20 minutes or so (during the Logo show) and I can't tell the difference between the guys.  They all look exactly alike!!

And this has to be the most unattractive Bachelorette they've ever had (and I don't mean just looks).

Say what you will about Ian (who left), but he was right on in his assessment of her.  This gal has nothing to offer.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986