Valued Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette 6/15/15 Possible Spoilers

@Lotus wrote:

I like Jarad....I think that's what his name is.  The one she took to her room.....and why did she take him to her room?

Ian loves himself doesn't he?

Why? Because of lust, perhaps? Smiley Wink To be as polite as I can be on this forum..... I remember him telling her that he came there for Britt. If it was me, I'd sent ALL guys who came for Britt home the first night! 

If Ian is the guy who said nothing is wrong with him, then yeah....it was fun to watch and listen....A guy needs to do what a guy needs to do to keep himself feeling desired Smiley Wink 

Valued Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:
My niece is friends with Ben h's ex girlfriend. She said he's really a nice guy. He is cute

Yes he is!

So, if he is nice, how come they are not together anymore? Just curious .....Guess sometimes nice isn't enough.... 

Valued Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

I'm glad Nick will be on the group date.....it will show him for who he is.

Well, it showed everyone else but her.... if she is into him that much, she should have resigned from the show since she connected with Nick shortly before the show started! And they had Britt as a second option..... probably the worst out of the two, but let's face it, was there a good option to begin with??? Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I'm wondering what happened to Jimmy Kimmel's shows?? He used to make fun of the Bachelor show after every episode but not anymore.... either he doesn't think it's funny or he was paid not to make fun of it??? Any thoughts?? Him making fun of the show was my favorite part!!! Lol
Esteemed Contributor

The books, TV, and Movies forum is a hot mess!  I wouldn't post over there either!

Esteemed Contributor

Jimmy Kimmel was a repeat last night.  I believe he still comments on the show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked Ian, until last night. What he said was the truth, but he said it all wrong. I don't believe Kaitlyn is there for marriage, but to have a good time... like most of them. He will never be the Bachelor, now. Josh was also a hot mess. I think this lead has been the most openly s-xual. (Emily really did go to FS with all 3, but didn't want it shown)

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:
My niece is friends with Ben h's ex girlfriend. She said he's really a nice guy. He is cute

Yes he is!

So, if he is nice, how come they are not together anymore? Just curious .....Guess sometimes nice isn't enough.... 

I have no idea why they aren't together.  I just know my niece said he's a really good guy.  He went to I.U. I believe where she went.  She probably didn't have as much of a "connection" with him that she did with other guys.  I like Ben H. and think he's the "cutest" of them all.

Either way, this season is just awful.  The challenges are a joke and boring.  This is the worst season they've ever had.  Emily's season was my favorite and the earlier seasons were far better. 

I don't think she is a fan favorite either from what I've read on the blogs. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

W, thank you for your reply. Ben H is the cutest one Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

6/22/15 show:

Ian said the truth , Kaitlyn is there just to get her fields plowed. (along those lines) Nothing wrong with s-x, but she is coming across as a 

----, on national TV.  Her family must be so proud. She had the choice to tell Nick to go back to the hotel, instead of her bed.

So Shawn spent the night with her too? When did this happen? So at least 2 guys before the FS.