Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette 6/15/15 Possible Spoilers

You are right, croemer! Nick does look like Ted Bundy! Clever observation....
Honored Contributor

Why on earth is she cutting that guy's hair?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Loving that skirt!!!!

She's really a hair stylist?

LOL.....she just ruined his hair.....OMG

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Wasn't it Nick who they brought back to one of the after shows?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:
You are right, croemer! Nick does look like Ted Bundy! Clever observation....

Seriously...he does...scary...creepy dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Ok....am I missing something.....didn't the guys say they didn't trust Nick, etc.

So who is lying?

And Nick gets a freaking Rose?

Honored Contributor

These group dates and the group meetings all look like a rousing good time don't they? Thank goodness Nick came back. If he hadn't, they'd have nothing else to talk about.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

OK...You can not swim in the S.A. River...nor paddle boat. You would be arrested for either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I like Jarad....I think that's what his name is.  The one she took to her room.....and why did she take him to her room?

Ian loves himself doesn't he?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG!! I'm so happy I discovered this thread! I have no one else to discuss this show with!!! I gotta say, this season is SO trashy!!! Emily was the first one I watched. She was polite, smart, and mature. Desire was a disaster. Andi was ok. Juan Pablo and Chris were pretty stupid....nothing really special about them, and what's worse, most of these couples broke up shortly after the show...

But Kaitlyn.....and all the previews of the show, telling us she spent a night with one of the guys....Really??? That one guy who called her on her B.S. tonight is very arrogant but I'm glad he told her what I was thinking - she makes out with every guy!! I can't believe she'd be attracted to that many guys at once..... I guess I'm more picky than some girls..... Besides, when you think of it, there is nothing really unique about her! Probably the reason why all of these group dates are so silly....

To answer someone's question: The blond guy was sent home by Kaitlyn before the rose ceremony after some guys told K. That he was full of it...but I'm surprised no one told K that he was very close with JJ. I thought both of them were into each other and both should have left....

About lying - I also agree. We saw some conversations. Everybody was mad about Nick joining them and then they were too scared to admit to it. Lame. At least one of the guys stood up for the other guy on his date. Sorry, don't remember all the names. Smiley Happy