Respected Contributor

The Bachelor! Who's Waching Tonite?

Chris was on Kelly and Michael this morning, and I still find him very endearing....and probably not quite as boring as some here think. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I'm looking forward to some mindless viewing and some shirtless antics! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor! Who's Waching Tonite?

I don't think I'll be watching live, as dull as I think he is, there may be some high points to the season.

Respected Contributor

Lots of crying that's for sure. They are bringing in 30 girls in for the premier. I hope Chris is not boring like Juan P was. It's a three hour show tonight but the tv menu has Jimmy Kimmel listed.

Since the apprentice is on too, where can I watch one or the other later?

Honored Contributor

He is so not my type. He's nice and all, but I wouldn't be able to watch him kissing anyone. Eww!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I will be there!! Mindless entertainment with no violence or gore!! yippee

Honored Contributor

I'm going to watch. Can't wait. Finally, something other than reruns.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I will be watching. Liked him when he was on last season, and there's really nothing else on TV that interests me at this time of year. It always amazes me how the women, and men, act on these shows. Don't they know that their parents, family and most likely employers will be watching? Some are just down right embarrassing. As far as his "rap sheet and previous engagement", here's my take on it: best not to enter marriage if you have any doubts what so ever, so I give him credit that he realized this beforehand. Yes, it hurts, but so does divorce. And as for his "rap sheet": I did read what he was guilty of, and knew that it wasn't robbery, murder or rape, because I am quite certain that ABC would have had nothing to do with him, if that was the case. Drunk driving is serious, but there are those who get their first and only one, learn their lesson from it, pay their dues, and hopefully no one was killed or injured. Sounds like that was the case with him. It happens to 'stars' all the time, and no one makes a big deal out of it.

Honored Contributor

I will watch, but he seems boring
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Good grief, I can't believe this show is really still on the air!

Not only does it put women in a position to practically beg for attention ... "Pick Me! ... Pick Me! " ..... but the whole thing is just so contrived.

Well, I guess someone is watching it ..... {#emotions_dlg.crying}