Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor ~ The Final Rose Chat 3.10.14 Spoilers

On 3/11/2014 mousiegirl said:

I don't know why a beautiful girl like Nikki would be desperate. I think she is young and naive, and totally infatuated with the so called latin charm of JP. Hopefully, she will see the light before she is completely crushed by the guy.

ITA

She is young and obviously naive. I doubt it lasts more than a month. Her parents are wealthy. He's a big wig at Hallmark. JP probably figured that out fast by the looks of her parents' home.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor ~ The Final Rose Chat 3.10.14 Spoilers

On 3/10/2014 Bestdressed said:

JP is a total jerk & womanizer. I don't for Claire...but she gave him exactly what he deserved. Then he says he is glad he didn't pick her. Worst bachelor ever!

I ended up liking Clare in the end. I feel kind of bad for her. I think she really liked that jerk, and he used and abused her. She obviously is very insecure and desperate to find a good guy. I felt for her when she said men always had walked all over her. I think that's a huge sign of a low sense of self esteem. I'm glad she told him off at the end. Good for Clare.

Nikki wasn't so desperate, and he chose her due to that and due to her parents having some coin.

I think Clare was more attractive than Nikki.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"