Respected Contributor

A bit later than expected, but they finally came yesterday.

They are gorgeous.  Painting is beautiful, face is priceless, and they are really more than I had expected.  Worth every penny.  

I do want to say, however, that they are heavy. I would estimate that they weigh at least 22 to 25 pounds each. If you have difficulty lifting, they may not be for you. But if you can manage them at that weight I think you will love them unconditionally!!

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

A bit later than expected, but they finally came yesterday.

They are gorgeous.  Painting is beautiful, face is priceless, and they are really more than I had expected.  Worth every penny.  

I do want to say, however, that they are heavy. I would estimate that they weigh at least 22 to 25 pounds each. If you have difficulty lifting, they may not be for you. But if you can manage them at that weight I think you will love them unconditionally!!

@Perkup

Item number?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

i opened up this thread thinking that someone had died!

Smiley Surprised

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

@Perkup @sunshine45

me too..........I thought a loved one, or a much loved pet had died!  Dont scare me like that..........😲😟

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Whew.  I was afraid that you were announcing that someone had died lol!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Smiley Surprised

@sunshine45  Holy carp so did I especially after the threads we have had about losing loved ones.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Well, a dozen or so people had asked that when I received Valerie's angels I let them know what I thought of them.  It didn't occur to me that anybody would think otherwise, but it's true - a very confusing heading. So sorry!  But the angels did come and they are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup

that conversation was in the HOLIDAY forums......you may want to give them feedback on the original post or make a post within the forum also. they may not see it here. i am just glad this was not bad news. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the list of those who thought someone had died.  Very relieved to see I was mistaken!

Honored Contributor

lol Great minds... 

@Perkup

I'm glad no one died & that your angels are nice! Smiley Very Happy