Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Air Is Like Soup.

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Kachina624   Right now I would give up a body part for 6% humidity.

If someone said I would get a million bucks a year tax free but I had to live where it is ungodly humid I'd pass. Yeah, I know inside with air conditioning. What is the point of living with no real winter, no snow etc. but you can't go out without sweating bullets.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Kachina624   Right now I would give up a body part for 6% humidity.

If someone said I would get a million bucks a year tax free but I had to live where it is ungodly humid I'd pass. Yeah, I know inside with air conditioning. What is the point of living with no real winter, no snow etc. but you can't go out without sweating bullets.

The point of no real winter is that when you're slogging through snow and trying not to slip on icy sidewalks, I'm enjoying 60 to 70 degree days.  Winter is pretty great for us.  We who live where it gets hot and humid treat summer the way you treat winter.  It's the season when you don't plan outdoor activities.  We stay inside in summer, you stay inside in winter.  Just a matter of preferences.  My nose and sinuses can't take cold dry weather.  They start to hurt after just 5 minutes outside.  So it's really just what works for you.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett