Respected Contributor

Re: That Lori Chick From QVC/Shark Tank

On 9/10/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 9/10/2014 straykatz said:

Men can wear the same suit and tie over and over and it never gets noticed or mentioned....I hate the double standard placed on women and how we dress....don't you ?

I don't know how true this is. The fact that Andrew Lessman wears the same shirt and tie combo is always a hot topic of conversation. LOL

That's funny....if he is anything like my DH then he finds a brand/size of shirt that fits him and buy multiples of it....so it looks like my DH wears the same shirt everyday but he really doesn't.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/10/2014 MaggieToo said:
On 9/10/2014 Lindsays Grandma said:
On 9/9/2014 funinthesun said: Why does she wear the same dress all the time on shark tank? I don't watch the show often but it seems like she has a black dress on with the cutout on the top part. Is there a reason?

That Lori chick? Is that how you usually refer to people? I am now sitting on my hands!!!

I'm not sitting on my hands. That term fun used is disrespectful. Her name is Lori Greiner.

OK Lindsays Grandma stand up and type.....

Okay MaggieToo I hear you loud and clear.. I guess I didn't want to be accused of being rude at the same time I was putting down a rude person. You know how it goes around here.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

I never appreciated women being referred to as ""chicks"" especially considering the ""urban"" definition. I don't even like when grown women are called ""girls"". I also don't like women's breasts being referred to as ""the girls"".

Honored Contributor

I'll reiterate what I said in an earlier post. Not getting the name is not considered rude.

It's called "Intelligent Curiosity". Obviously this poster is not Curious & not...well, you can complete.

Honored Contributor

Chicks and broads are two words that make me cringe. I just don't care for those terms.

Honored Contributor

I think Lori does a great job on Shark Tank. It's one of my favorite tv shows. Robert Herjavec is my favorite though. ............Mr. Wonderful is growing on me.

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 sidsmom said:
On 9/10/2014 straykatz said:

Men can wear the same suit and tie over and over and it never gets noticed or mentioned....I hate the double standard placed on women and how we dress....don't you ?

I don't know how true this is. The fact that Andrew Lessman wears the same shirt and tie combo is always a hot topic of conversation. LOL

That's funny! Reminds me of a Hollywood type many years ago. She wore the same thing every time she went out....eventually the paparazzi lessened their craziness around her & left her alone because every picture was the same. For the life of me...can't think WHO that was. In fact, I remember Joan talking about it on Fashion Police. Does this sound familiar?

It does sound familiar but I don't remember who it was.

This was also a Seinfeld episode. Remember the woman Jerry was going out with who always wore the same black and white dress? She was even wearing the dress in a picture he found in her apartment. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Sophia Vergara is known for wearing the same dress over and over again. She always looks wonderful to me.Smile

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Tamn8r2 said:

""Lori chick""??! at least call her that ""inventor babe""!!!!

Regular Contributor

On 9/10/2014 gazelle77 said:

many times several shows are taped in one day.... so she may tape 7 shows, thus the same dress.

Very valid possibility.