Trusted Contributor

Re: That Amber Heard should be ashamed of herself...

Maybe she left her wife, she has been seeing her again for awhile.  Amber VanRee-----------tedEbear

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

OT but were these the ones who brought their dogs into Australia illegally? Or wasn't it her who did it?

Honored Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

Uh Oh; this one might be headed into a big argument.  On the one hand, discounting abuse claims is exactly what happens to victims & is one reason why they don't report.  On the other hand, false allegations are just plain wrong, & make it harder for those who have legitimate claims.  Look at all the women who didn't report Cosby because they thought no one would believe them.

I don't know the truth in this story & hope the powers that be can get it all sorted out.

For me and having been in a potentially abusive relationship, if you have the means to remove yourself from the situation you bolt as fast as you can.  For me, I was still trying to provide a stable relationship for his children (not with me) but I wasn't willing to be the punching bag that other woman had faced with him (please know his friends thought i was going to be the one to "change" him and these people were well educated doctors and lawyers).

Domestic violence has many shades and at the risk of being called cruel I have zero sympathy for Amber.

Esteemed Contributor

As "Done Tryin" posted, it looks like this is headed into a big argument. For whatever it's worth.....the news story that I saw on TV did, in fact, show photos where you could see visible injury to Amber. Again, I'm more than a little baffled by the immediatel rush to judgement AGAINST the female. And, yes, absolutely a "B" rated actor could hurt an "A" level actor with this type of judgement--and, of course, it should hurt an "A" listed actor - if, indeed, he is guilty. Sounds like we all need to wait and see the results from our legal system and not rush to judgement on our emotions and preconceived conclusions.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

As "Done Tryin" posted, it looks like this is headed into a big argument. For whatever it's worth.....the news story that I saw on TV did, in fact, show photos where you could see visible injury to Amber. Again, I'm more than a little baffled by the immediatel rush to judgement AGAINST the female. And, yes, absolutely a "B" rated actor could hurt an "A" level actor with this type of judgement--and, of course, it should hurt an "A" listed actor - if, indeed, he is guilty. Sounds like we all need to wait and see the results from our legal system and not rush to judgement on our emotions and preconceived conclusions.

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

My rush is not immediate and everyone who seems to know him well have publically called her out.  If she is a victim, which I highly doubt at this point, she's doing a terrible job pursuing her allegations.

Super Contributor

I don't believe a word of her BS!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just because a women has said she had been abused doesn't mean it happened. Her story smells fishy. The big problem with women crying wolf is it hurts the real women who are being abused. Just my opinion.....

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

It is quite common for an abused woman to stay with her abuser, money or no money, that's not the reason they stay.

And I am willing to bet that her "privacy" translates to her "shame."

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

My rush is not immediate and everyone who seems to know him well have publically called her out.  If she is a victim, which I highly doubt at this point, she's doing a terrible job pursuing her allegations.

I'm just using my common sense here and assessing the situation based on her statements and her actions.  And, of course,the timing of all of this.  Women are not all saints, just becauuse a woman yells abuse doesn't mean that it happened. 

Honored Contributor

Photos of her injuries have been posted online, here is a link to one photo:

http://celebfresh.co.uk/news/amber-heard-cops-say-no-evidence-of-injuries-