Respected Contributor

Re: That 17 month old baby is going to be ok!

@GrailSeeker 

Grailseeker, so glad your family member is okay.  For those unfortunate victims, they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Yes, good news about the toddler too; I hope she has a full recovery.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne -

Thank you! That's what I thought I heard today!

I think re-reading the stories can be confusing because not all reported the date of her surgery or updated information. I do remember thinking I'm really praying on Sat! Reading the online news today-all had different dates and timelines and when the story was written.

Anyway, I'm very happy about this.

Thank you for letting us know!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They were in the wrong place at the wrong time? They were working delivering mail, they were working as police officers, they were a beautiful 15 year old girl accompanying her brother to buy a car.

The person in the wrong place at the wrong time failed a background check and used a military grade weapon to kill and injure strangers because he lost his job. Shot a BABY in the face because he's entitled to have that weapon, musn't mess with that sense of entitlement.

Pathetic state of affairs. Makes me ill.The rest of the world looks on with disgust and shock. I'm glad some people in the US do too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

She is adorable... she had her guardian angel watching over her.