Respected Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving desserts are ready

Everything looks so delicious 😋 Happy Thanksgiving.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

They all look yummy! I managed to get a chocolate pie and lemon meringue pie made today. Also, got my dressing and sweet potato casserole ready to go in oven tomorrow. Smoked a ham and Turkey in the smoker. I'm exhausted!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

They all look so good!!! ... I’ll take a piece of each.... Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁 

Esteemed Contributor

It's been soooo long since I've had real German chocolate cake.  It all looks yummy -- that cake especially!

What's your address, Dear?

Enjoy your holiday!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Yum! They look so delicious!

Honored Contributor

Yummy!! Look delicious. What time do We eat lol.Woman Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak ---beautiful and I will take one of each, thank you!!!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I'd love some of that  chocolate cake!  I have made a raspberry trifle for our dessert.  I don't like the traditional pumpkin and pecan pies.  My favorite pie is lemon meringue. 

Honored Contributor

The breads look so yummy.  Are they pumpkin or banana?   Also the chocolate cake with white frosting, what kind is it?

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak   Beautiful.  I’ll be over around 10 for breakfast.  🥳

Thanks for sharing.  

i bought a pumpkin roll.  I’m missing our family dinner (usually six or eight) at my sisters.  Just trying to stay safe.  But made a turkey breast and sides.  It’s just not the same.  But the two of us are thankful.  Missing my sisters pecan pie and orange cranberry relish!