Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For?

Each day I am alive.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

I'm blessed on so many levels and so grateful for my wonderful life; but above all I thank God for my good health.  My heart aches for those who have been through so much with terrible diseases.  I pray that each and every one of you gets well.

Respected Contributor

My good health, my home, my friends, and these two little faces - need I say more?

003.JPG038.JPG

Honored Contributor

Too much to list and don't want to seem like I'm bragging. 

I have someone above to thank for it all and He gets all the praise.

Respected Contributor

First, I am thankful to be alive.  Thankful that I have my immediate family within 5 miles of me and will be with them on Thanksgiving, thankful for my 2 little great nephews, thankful for my cat and dog, thankful to be retired with a comfortable income, and so many more things.  Happy Holidays everyone!   

Respected Contributor

I am thankful for being cancer free as I write and having loved ones in my life, as well as 1 good friend.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thankful to be alive. Thankful for all those I love and for all those who love me.

I have been very blessed in my life. One of my greatest ways in which I've blessed was that my parents taught us to love others and not hate because of our differences. And when you are not full of hate, life is just a lot sweeter.

Honored Contributor

I'm thankful that we are living on this particularly beautiful planet, and not another one that might not be very desirable and/or livable.   Also, very grateful to have such wonderful 'friends' here who we can communicate with, all across our country.  Who knew, many years ago, that someday we could have such wonderful friends and posters on this QVC Community.   Happy Thanksgiving to All, and thanking QVC for this friendship opportunity!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Easy pay,  cheap gasoline and  chocolate cheese cake.Woman Very Happy 

Valued Contributor

I am very gratefull that my 3D mammograms were completely cancer free today. I'm celebrating 2 years cancer free! I am blessed to have a wonderful family and many friends.I have much to be thankful for!  Em