Respected Contributor

Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For?

As Thanksgiving is upon us and many of us are busy getting set to cook a great meal or meet with family and friends, what are you thankful for?

For me it's family (grows smaller every year), friends, food on the table and a roof over my head. My pets, good health and my Mother, Bless Her Heart,keeps on ticking! I live in a free country and have choices that many in other places of the world do not. I have clean water, and even hot water! The list could go on and on.......

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For?

I am thankful for life, my sweet, little cat, Ava, and my dear friends. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thankful for,

Image result for thankful at thanksgiving images

Honored Contributor

I'm thankful that my family & friends are enjoying good health & that I'm going to spend the holidays w/ my son, DIL and 2 granddaughters. 

Respected Contributor

I am so Thankful for the good Lord above and his never ending love, My family, My church family, my friends. Vacations with my family and so much more! 

Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

I’m grateful for many things, too many to list, but to name a few – my husband, good friends and the beauty and bounty of nature. 

Honored Contributor

The Constitution and democracy.

Esteemed Contributor

I am thankful for having survived melanoma and thyroid cancer, and that my husband survived prostate cancer. He has been diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment but has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I'm grateful that he's holding his own. I'm grateful that my 94 year old mother is also holding her own. I am also very happy that my beagle is well and very affectionate. She is a joy.

Honored Contributor

I'm thankful that I no longer have to struggle with working at a stressful job that was daily taking its toll on me physically and mentally, and that I'm now with family in a cozy home, complete with feline since I'd lost my own kitty.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

living another day

hckynut(john)