Valued Contributor

Thanks for saving me a lot of money during clearance fashion & accessories

I have not been able to view on line videos for several days. The Q has been notified by many of us...................just look at threads in Suggestion Box and Customer Care. I have notifed them by phone and also via email. I have deleted cookies, rebooted, run virus scan, tried on other computers and my iphone to no avail. Oh........and have used several search engines.

Thank you for saving me a lot of money as I'm not purchasing based on your pictures. I/We need to see the videos. Why can't someone in IT figure this out?

Super Contributor

Re: Thanks for saving me a lot of money during clearance fashion & accessories

LOL  I believe you might be getting  somewhere QVC.  I just got a picture and some sound on a video but only for a few seconds.  Hopefully it can be fixed soon..

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thanks for saving me a lot of money during clearance fashion & accessories

Oh, so I'm not the only one this is happening to . . . Like you, if I can't watch the video, I don't buy the product.  For several days, I've gotten the message that QVC videos aren't compatible with my system.  I tried re-booting, but nothing changes.  Oh well, I really shouldn't be spending so much money on QVC anyway.