Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

No need to start another thread about this.  We're all aware of who isn't invited to the luncheon.  Just because of difference of opinions?  Please.

So many times lately, threads will be started like the one OP posted about Alex Trebek.  No problem.  But expect differing opinions.

We've ALL experienced loss of loved one to cancer. You are no different.

So you posted your gut reaction and others posted theirs.

Now you have had that thread taken down.

That's been happening a lot lately.  

Posts and threads are deleted.  Posters will say 'oh she would never start anything' or 'that's not her posting style, she's always so sweet'.

Well, the proof was in the poof.

@Trinity11  I noticed you did that in the suicide thread (which I agreed with).  Why delete it? It's how you feel?  Just like this is how Ford felt about Alex Trebek.

Own it as they say.

@Lucky Charm  What suicide thread? And a lot of posts are deleted here without the mod saying why. 

My mistake, the young man who overdosed.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

No need to start another thread about this.  We're all aware of who isn't invited to the luncheon.  Just because of difference of opinions?  Please.

So many times lately, threads will be started like the one OP posted about Alex Trebek.  No problem.  But expect differing opinions.

Posts and threads are deleted.  Posters will say 'oh she would never start anything' or 'that's not her posting style, she's always so sweet'.

@Trinity11  I noticed you did that in the suicide thread (which I agreed with).  Why delete it? It's how you feel?  Just like this is how Ford felt about Alex Trebek.

Own it as they say.

@Lucky Charm   The thread is still there. She also never said she was no different.

@LilacTree  As I said on your other thread-you spoke from your side of the aisle and your experience. 

Whether I'm invited to the luncheon isn't important to me.  LOL  (Unless you are serving cake.)

Keep it light; keep it simple, and be well.  Woman Happy

Heading out with DS for another follow-up from his surgery.  Hope everyone can settle down no and move on. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Own it as they say.

@Lucky Charm   The thread is still there. She also never said she was no different.

@LilacTree  As I said on your other thread-you spoke from your side of the aisle and your experience. 

Whether I'm invited to the luncheon isn't important to me.  LOL  (Unless you are serving cake.)

Heading out with DS for another follow-up from his surgery.  Hope everyone can settle down no and move on. 

@Cakers3 

I was responding to @FrostyBabe1  on that thread and a yellow banner said that the thread I was replying to was no longer available or active or whatever.  And my notifications for the thread were gone also.  That's why I posted on this thread.

I do see it's there because I just rec'd another notification.

Perhaps the mods brought it back up.  I don't know.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Own it as they say.

I don't get why you ,feel  @LilacTree ,should not post a thank you .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Cakers3 

I was responding to @FrostyBabe1  on that thread and a yellow banner said that the thread I was replying to was no longer available or active or whatever.  And my notifications for the thread were gone also.  That's why I posted on this thread.

@Lucky Charm   You said that she had the thread taken down as highlighted above in red by me.  You also said the proof was in the poof, again, as highlighted by me.

Whether the thread was closed and opened again isn't the point.

Your accusation was that she had the thread shut down and that is not true.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Cakers3 

@Lucky Charm   You said that she had the thread taken down as highlighted above in red by me.  You also said the proof was in the poof, again, as highlighted by me.

Whether the thread was closed and opened again isn't the point.

Your accusation was that she had the thread shut down and that is not true.

It was an assumption.  No cake for me.  boo hoo

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree   I saw your post and I don't see why you felt the need to apologize to the ladies who misinterpreted your comments. I understood what you were trying to say.

You didn't do or say anything wrong.  I must say though, that you are quite the lady.  keep your chin up and carry on.....