Frequent Contributor

Re: Thank you from the bottom of my heart

All gave some

Some gave all

Thank you to all the veterans who bravely put their lives on the line for our freedom.  There are not enough words to describe how grateful I am.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you to all the Veterans, both past and present, for their continued service to out country. And thank you to their families, their spouses and their children who stand beside them. 

And thank you to my stepfather who was awarded two Purple Hearts in the Korean War, and to my father who served in the Korean War as well. 

Regardless of how I may feel about individual military actions, I am so very grateful that you at your generousity in choosing to patriotically protect the USA and all of her citizens.

Bless you all!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

To any Veterans who may be reading this QVC message board, Thank You ! Heart

Honored Contributor

Veterans Day

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

This is a very special Day in honor & remembrance for those who served to protect our freedom. My Son is among them. Love to all the family members of all the Vets also Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thank you to all the Vets, past, present and future.  I wish our country would always treat you with the respect you so richly deserve.

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

This is a very special Day in honor & remembrance for those who served to protect our freedom. My Son is among them. Love to all the family members of all the Vets also Heart

@FleaMktQn

Please thank your son for his service to our country  for me. You must be so proud!

And thank YOU also for your sacrifices.....may God keep your son safe from harm...

Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thank you veterans past, present, and future!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~