Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank You to All Nurses & Staff

@twinny70 

You've been through too much. Your post brought tears to my eyes.

Such hard-working caring nurses. There was a young nurse in training. I told her if there are people in an emergency situation, I would run the other way as I can't handle it. She told me that she runs right into it.

Glad we're all so different.

Hoping u and ur family are all healing and recovering.

Spoiler
Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@twinny70 

You've been through too much. Your post brought tears to my eyes.

Such hard-working caring nurses. There was a young nurse in training. I told her if there are people in an emergency situation, I would run the other way as I can't handle it. She told me that she runs right into it.

Glad we're all so different.

Hoping u and ur family are all healing and recovering.

Spoiler
Smiley Wink

kivah, Never did I think that we would both have life threatening illnesses just a few months apart.  My DH had never been sick before so we were really surprised.   I on the other hand was diagnosed with CIDP almost 18 years ago and that was the battle of our lives.  It's ongoing, but we travel a lot and will be celebrating our 49th wedding anniversary on Thursday.  Life is so precious to us.  We have 2 dc & their spouses and 3 dgc.

Trusted Contributor

Glad you are recovering from your ordeal!  

I do often think of all the fine nurses and doctors out in the world...I could never be a nurse but thank goodness we have people who dedicate their lives to this profession!  It's scary to think where all of us sick people would be without them!

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

@kivah ,

Me too! Spend untold number of weeks over 14 years in and out of my hospital, ICU/Post ICU, and just a regular patient. Words alone could never show my appreciation for their care, but mostly their CARING.

I am glad you are doing better and your experience was as pleasant as possible under such circumstances.

Too many mistake nurses for servants and that iritates the *h*t out of me.  Stay well now,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut 

I remember ur many postings about yourself and ur wife with serious medical situations. One of the nurses actually me that many people complain. I was so shocked!!!! I couldn't stop praising the medical staff. In a few days, when I'm fully recovered, I'm going to write a letter to the President of the Hospital telling him about the hard-working, caring, helpful nurses at the Hospital. They need to be constantly recognized!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I am glad to hear you are better and didn't have to have surgery.

I am an RN, and it is so nice to hear you felt your care was so good.

Hyacinth

Super Contributor

I'm so glad you're doing better!