Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You, QVC, For Making Me Shop Elsewhere

@Pearlee 

I apologize you are right ... I posted due to the "subject title"...lately this topic seems to be the norm -- complaints about prices, shipping, etc. (me included).

So again I apologize I did not read the whole post. I just read it & you are right...Q does not offer any incentive for me to pay them to try something on -- seems like the only incentives are for someone to open aNEW Q card.

Sometimes I glance over posts & this one I was wrong.  Taught me a lesson to read before I assume anything🙃

Sorry @Pearlee 

@Homedecor1

🌷  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1   Thank you - I appreciate and accept your apology.

And by the way, I agree with you; I really dislike the drama of the people who post saying they are leaving the board and/or never shopping at QVC again.   Those people rarely follow through on either "threat."   And the ones who say they are leaving the board post that, IMO, merely to want to be coaxed back and "feel loved." 

But I don't want to hijack this thread with my own comment above - I just wanted to let you know I agree with you.

And now....back to Skechers... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

i think qvc is going down hill.  they are overpriced on so many items and add in the tax and shipping..

i won't buy from them again .

Honored Contributor

Today I stopped at a Talbots and was telling the manager about going to the Skechers store and how nice the nylong backpacks are that they put each pair of shoes in.   She was so interested in the Skechers store, which she didn't even know was in town here (she wears the brand often) that I went to my car and showed her both pair of shoes and the bags.  She couldn't believe how nice the bags (backpacks) are and also marveled that they put each pair of shoes it its own backpack bag.  When I showed her the two pair I got she said she is going there tomorrow.  She needs a pair of the H2Go ones (water shoes) because she owns a boat.   She loved my other pair with the bling too.  

Honored Contributor

I’m sure a lot of people will miss your reviews but I don’t blame you. This place is the pits!x

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

I’m sure a lot of people will miss your reviews but I don’t blame you. This place is the pits!x

@GenXmuse   Why will they miss my reviews?   I never said I wasn't going to stop buying altogether from QVC nor leave the forums.  As I stated in my first post, I've pretty much - with rare exceptions - stopped by shoes and handbags from QVC because of the shipping charges for those items that are not refunded if I need to return them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Okay @Pearlee maybe they won’t 

Contributor

Nordstrom.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

My personal "rule" is only buy stuff at QVC that I can't get elsewhere.

Good advice.  I sometimes buy shoes or clothing that I know may not work out.  In cases like this, I know the shipping fees each way are “try on” fees.  And just accept that I’ll incur these fees if I have to return. 

Respected Contributor

I always check prices and QVC tsv is the lowest price and exclusive to QVC you can't find that anywhere but also there are times other places maybe a little cheaper with fast delivery or free s&H you never know just depends on what you want. Sometimes if you order on line from a store & not happy you can take it back to the store no s&h.