Respected Contributor

Thanks to JJ Watt wanting to help his city get back on their feet, and the incredible generosity of everyday people and big companies.  Over $37 million will go directly to help those who have been devasted by Harvey.  It's pretty special to see how much trust and respect this young man has earned.  We are a strong and caring country.

Honored Contributor

Very impressive!

After reading a few other threads here, I want to point out this man is a mean millennial😏

Honored Contributor

We got one that was raised right my hat's off to him.

Honored Contributor

I'm a Pats fan and I have always had so much respect for him. As a player and a person. Now it has skyrocketed. I'd even like to get a JJ Watt shirt.

I made my small contribution to his effort. He's an awesome man. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Thanks to JJ Watt wanting to help his city get back on their feet, and the incredible generosity of everyday people and big companies.  Over $37 million will go directly to help those who have been devasted by Harvey.  It's pretty special to see how much trust and respect this young man has earned.  We are a strong and caring country.

In addition to raising over $37 million for Texas hurricane relief, JJ Watt also has his Foundation which helps "6th to 8th grade children with after school opportunities to become involved in athletics and organizations so they may learn the character traits of accountability, teamwork, leadership, work ethic, and perseverence in a safe supervised environment with their peers" --the JJ Watt Foundation provided funding in excess of $3,475,000 ! This Foundation is on going, and he said he's looking forward to raising the next $3,475,000 !!

"If there is one thing that I have taken away from these last few weeks, it is the reassurance of how much good is out there in our world. When times are the toughest, humanity stands at its strongest and you have all helped to prove that emphatically ... please keep this spirit of helping one another alive. The world is a better place when we all take care of each other.”  JJ Watt

Respected Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

In addition to raising over $37 million for Texas hurricane relief, JJ Watt also has his Foundation which helps "6th to 8th grade children with after school opportunities to become involved in athletics and organizations so they may learn the character traits of accountability, teamwork, leadership, work ethic, and perseverence in a safe supervised environment with their peers" --the JJ Watt Foundation provided funding in excess of $3,475,000 ! This Foundation is on going, and he said he's looking forward to raising the next $3,475,000 !!

"If there is one thing that I have taken away from these last few weeks, it is the reassurance of how much good is out there in our world. When times are the toughest, humanity stands at its strongest and you have all helped to prove that emphatically ... please keep this spirit of helping one another alive. The world is a better place when we all take care of each other.”  JJ Watt

We also support his Foundation.  They do an amazing job!