Regular Contributor

At the momnt, I don't need anything. So why buy something if you don't need it.  I did look. Didn't see anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

I brought headphones on the 10th. I will get them Thursday. The deal was good.

I needed hangers. I found some this morning,but not on sale. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought a fire stick for $14.99.  We will compair it to our Roku we are using now.

Honored Contributor

Just a case for my phone and a case for my new Kindle reader.  I was looking forward to Prime Days but I just don't need anything.  

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

I don't know why, but I bought a Firestick.  Don't have a clue what it's all about.  I need some tutoring on it.  I don't dare ask my kids.  They'll just say "put it back in the box and step away from the box".  Yeah, I'm not good with the tech stuff.

But I did buy a new computer today.  It's being assembled by a local guru so it's not one specific brand.  It will have better quality components, and won't cost me as much as it would from ....... say Best Buy.

@Scooby Doo  OK this made me LOL because I can identify.  I leave the tech stuff up to DS and DGS.

I'm actually not too bad with some things but I let them deal  because it saves me the stress.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Chicos has 50% off today plus free shipping.

I had a few things saved in my cart waiting for a deal - this one was great.   

Respected Contributor

I ordered a DVD Blu Ray player (mine stopped working), and a Conair blowdryer (only $9.99).

Both things I needed, and great prices.

Oh yeah...also a set of floor mats for my car!  Also needed!