Honored Contributor

Re: Thai cave - - UPDATE: KIDS/COACH ARE NOW OUT

@OKPrincess wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

Saman Gunan, braveThai diver who lost his life,  honored. he had retired and volunteered for this treacherous mission.image.png

This breaks my heart ♥️.  He volunteered his efforts to find these missing people. I pray his family finds peace one day. 🙏🏻

It's sad - he was returning from an operation to deliver oxygen tanks to the cave, and ran out of air while underwater.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I'll be interested to hear how the boys and their coach got so deep into the cave and did they navigate those very narrow channels on the way in that they had to on the way out.  I'd also like to hear how the rescue divers found them - seems like it would have been a one in a million chance - and what the group's reaction was when the first rescuer appeared.

thai rescue.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sidsmom wrote:

Wonderful news!

Though....is it assumed they are all alive? 

Yes.  All alive and all getting medical care right now.

The Thai Navy Seals posted that the "four frogs" (rescuers) are also out of the cave.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

All are out now.  All kids, the teacher, doctor and 3 Thai Navy Seals.

Oh thank you @Mj12, this is exactly what I have been waiting/hoping for, God bless!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Wonderful news!

Though....is it assumed they are all alive? 

Yes.  All alive and all getting medical care right now.

The Thai Navy Seals posted that the "four frogs" (rescuers) are also out of the cave.

@Mj12

Thanks!

Thai Government has been so iffy with everything...nothing would surprise me (IOW, the boys are out...but are they alive or bodies?) Thank goodness this is over. Good news, for everyone involved,

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr.  When the boys went into the cave, the water  was at such a level that they could just walk in.  The monsoon started and the amount of water increased to the point that they couldn't walk back out.

What an exciting movie this event would make.  I bet someone is writing it right now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ValuSkr.  When the boys went into the cave, the water  was at such a level that they could just walk in.  The monsoon started and the amount of water increased to the point that they couldn't walk back out.

What an exciting movie this event would make.  I bet someone is writing it right now.

@Kachina624

I just read a news story that there is already a movie production crew on site, interviewing witnesses for a movie.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Makes you think miracles do happen.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

i hope all participants - rescuers, team, coach - make a package deal and that the boys' college expenses get paid for and that the rescuers and coach get something for their future. and i hope the family of the dead diver is included.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

i hope all participants - rescuers, team, coach - make a package deal and that the boys' college expenses get paid for and that the rescuers and coach get something for their future. and i hope the family of the dead diver is included.

....and the families who live in the village near the cave.

All the water being dispersed flooded their crop land.