Respected Contributor

Re: Testing to see if I can post today

Same here. I don't know how one contacts the system administrator. Thanks for posting.

Valued Contributor

Testing..

ETA- Croemer,

I am sure MANY tried to respond on your photo thread but couldn't .it was very touching..

...That is how I realized I wasn't able to respond yesterday...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

I was wondering if I had been banned. The edit family has been stalking my posts, lol.

Valued Contributor

On 1/23/2014 SydneyH said:

I was wondering if I had been banned. The edit family has been stalking my posts, lol.

I did too until I looked at the threads and realized there weren't many moving AT ALL..

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2014 EMTHeart13 said:

Testing..

ETA- Croemer,

I am sure MANY tried to respond on your photo thread but couldn't .it was very touching..

...That is how I realizzed I wasn't able to respond yesterday...

Hi EMT...it was touching that he wanted to remember how h felt at that moment...very brave.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Sydney...LOL...LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

That was the message I received several times too. I found out I wasn't banned because I could log on. It was frustrating to see new posts added to a thread that wouldn't allow me to post. I thought it was on my end until I tried using Chrome and that didn't work.

Super Contributor

On 1/23/2014 MissMadi said:

~~ I had a heck of a time logging on the Q last night also. I noticed for hours no one was playing at all so thought others were having a problem as well. Anyway, I sent the QSocialTeam an email and got an answer back almost right away. He said he was forwarding my email to the IT Department. I stop trying around 2am and it still was not fixed. I kept getting this message whenever I hit SUBMIT An unexpected exception has occurred, if the problem continues please contact the system administrator.

I got the same message last night. I noticed the Beauty board was moving right along, however. FINALLY, I was able to hit submit and post. It was weird.

I do have a question...who is, and, how do you contact the system administrator?

Valued Contributor

Ok, I'm joining in because when I hit 'submit' on the Idol thread, I got the same error message myself. See if this works.

Frequent Contributor

Me too.

Respected Contributor

I was just logging in, too, to see if I could post today. I don't even post that much, and there were a bunch of threads last night that I tried to respond to. Frustrating. I was wondering what I could have possibly done to get banned lol