Honored Contributor

Re: Terry and Heather Dubrow price gouging

@danedylan wrote:

somebody has 2 pay 4 their ostentatious gaudy mansion!--all they do is sell-sell-sell--one thing after the next--and selling hand sanitizer @$35 absurd--she's the worst--can't watch them--I wish the doctor would just stick with with he does best  on his show--Botched--when he helps people that need help--seems like a wonderful doctor--seems 2 know his business----------marynj

Terry Dubrow's net worth is 60 million dollars. Heather's ner worth is 40 million....they are certainly not hurting.... 

Honored Contributor

How surprising.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Again, who are they

@shoekitty 

famous plastic surgeon and actress wife. both have also been involved in reality shows, including botched and the real housewives of orange county.

they created a beauty line on shophq called consult beauty.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45    Thank you,   He sells stuff, oh man.  I don't know if I would trust a doctor that had so much time on his hands for selling on a shopping channel.  Just sayin'   Lol

Respected Contributor

I could never stand these two......fake and phony, and overpriced.

Esteemed Contributor

Thats insane. When this first started I was at Harps and they had several 8 oz bottles of it for a dollar a bottle. Its a generic brand, but it works.

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

When Andrew Lessman was on with his shows he did none of that. It's disgusting. A lot of price gouging going on out there that's for sure. People ought to be ashamed. Vitamin C is good for you but if you had coronavirus you would need a Vit C IV. 

**********I bought 2 large 65.7 oz pump bottles of hand sanitizer from Amazon for $20. I thought it was a pretty good deal.*****

Wow! Who’s the vendor, or what brand name?

Esteemed Contributor

@JumpTheRope wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

When Andrew Lessman was on with his shows he did none of that. It's disgusting. A lot of price gouging going on out there that's for sure. People ought to be ashamed. Vitamin C is good for you but if you had coronavirus you would need a Vit C IV. 

**********I bought 2 large 65.7 oz pump bottles of hand sanitizer from Amazon for $20. I thought it was a pretty good deal.*****

Wow! Who’s the vendor, or what brand name?

Andrew Lessman is the best. I trust him and like his products. The rest of these so called vendors are not trustworthy. 

Trusted Contributor

That channel has become the Invicta-Dubrow channel. The Dr is on every day peddling a new line. They have a new Live Fit MD line with massagers, roller ball, etc. when vendors have halted production to make hand sanitizers(Isomers) this couple is selling 1 for a ridiculous price. Shameful especially for a health care provider!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is it the Dubrows or is it ShopHQ?

It's my understanding that the shopping channels are the ones who set their pricing.  

I just went and looked and it is sold out.  It was normally $44.00 for 7oz and was on sale for $29.00.  And on top of that, the active ingredient is Benzalkonium Chloride.  I don't believe this ingredient is recommended by the CDC.