Respected Contributor

Terry and Heather Dubrow price gouging

I received an email from them today (because I'm on their mailing list, I use the Primo Beets).  I see they are selling hand sanitizer for $35 (7oz).  What the heck?  I find this insulting and I hope they get backlash for it.  That is an obscene price.  I also see they have new products they "rushed" to get out in time for the pandemic.  They are sellling some expensive powder with vitamin c and zinc to boost your immune system (false hope it will help you not get sick) and some sleeping chews for the stressed out people, which is all of us.  I don't know, this left a bad taste in my mouth. What's next, luxury TP for $10 per roll?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Terry and Heather Dubrow price gouging

They might get in trouble for the hand sanitizer pricing.  Someone may report them.

Valued Contributor

Looks like they have turned into Vultures!

They have become shameful, even before all This,

in my book.

Monke~

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx     How pathetic....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When Andrew Lessman was on with his shows he did none of that. It's disgusting. A lot of price gouging going on out there that's for sure. People ought to be ashamed. Vitamin C is good for you but if you had coronavirus you would need a Vit C IV. 

I bought 2 large 65.7 oz pump bottles of hand sanitizer from Amazon for $20. I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Super Contributor

somebody has 2 pay 4 their ostentatious gaudy mansion!--all they do is sell-sell-sell--one thing after the next--and selling hand sanitizer @$35 absurd--she's the worst--can't watch them--I wish the doctor would just stick with with he does best  on his show--Botched--when he helps people that need help--seems like a wonderful doctor--seems 2 know his business----------marynj

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I received an email from them today (because I'm on their mailing list, I use the Primo Beets).  I see they are selling hand sanitizer for $35 (7oz).  What the heck?  I find this insulting and I hope they get backlash for it.  That is an obscene price.  I also see they have new products they "rushed" to get out in time for the pandemic.  They are sellling some expensive powder with vitamin c and zinc to boost your immune system (false hope it will help you not get sick) and some sleeping chews for the stressed out people, which is all of us.  I don't know, this left a bad taste in my mouth. What's next, luxury TP for $10 per roll?

@Grouchomarx 

Most people are smart enough to shop around, which is so easy to do on the internet.  Just because they have an "asking price" of $35 doesn't mean anyone will actually buy it.  I bet it will just sit in a warehouse.

BTW ----  What do you get from the Primo Beets?  I've considered buying it in the past, but didn't.

Honored Contributor

Our Attorney General would go after them for price gouging.
Honored Contributor

They don't need the money!

Honored Contributor

Have YOU reported them to your Consumer Affairs or Attorney General? I would, in a dang heartbeat!