Honored Contributor

Re: Terrorists Attack Sri Lanka

The magnitude of this attack is astounding. I hope that no matter the perps, we never become blase about the totally unwarranted killing of people.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Seven suspects are under arrest. They are moving fast, I hope they have the guilty parties

Trusted Contributor

Praying for an end to all religious persecution.

Esteemed Contributor

So many lives lost, so many terribly injured, when does it stop?  These are senseless atrocities.  God Bless the injured and the families of the deceased, may they somehow find peace.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

What is also sad is they had warnings.  Scary< people cannot go to pray without fear of being murdered doing so.  

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

What is also sad is they had warnings.  Scary< people cannot go to pray without fear of being murdered doing so.  

@bonnielu.  They were in a hotel having breakfast.

Honored Contributor

The death toll seems to be higher each time I see a headline. They have found over 89 detonation devices....flabbergasting!