Regular Contributor

Re: Terror attack, over 147 dead at Kenya university

Gardenman, thank you for your insight. I don't know much about wars or military operations. Maybe you are right. But the terrorists seem to be spread out through so many different countries now. Maybe all countries should stop allowing them into their countries in the first place. It may be too late for that to be effective. I wonder if bombing one or two areas would even help. And you are right, they are killing their own people anyway. They are so evil. I recently got an email of them killing an elderly lady by shooting her through the top of her head as she sat kneeling on a street corner, surrounded by a dozen brutes with their rifles. Her crime was wearing an article of red clothing. Her life meant nothing to them and they celebrated and cheered after she was shot. Horrifying. And I cried for days thinking of this poor woman. Not to mention the children they have murdered and all the beheadings they have done. A

Regular Contributor

Re: Terror attack, over 147 dead at Kenya university

Gardenman, thank you for your insight. I don't know much about wars or military operations. Maybe you are right. But the terrorists seem to be spread out through so many different countries now. Maybe all countries should stop allowing them into their countries in the first place. It may be too late for that to be effective. I wonder if bombing one or two areas would even help. And you are right, they are killing their own people anyway. They are so evil. I recently got an email of them killing an elderly lady by shooting her through the top of her head as she sat kneeling on a street corner, surrounded by a dozen brutes with their rifles. Her crime was wearing an article of red clothing. Her life meant nothing to them and they celebrated and cheered after she was shot. Horrifying. And I cried for days thinking of this poor woman. Not to mention the children they have murdered and all the beheadings they have done. And I can foresee these things happening in our country in the future. I am very pessimistic about all of this.

Sorry for the double post.