Respected Contributor

Terrible new 'ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR" viewing process

What Einstein thought clicking on the weekly program guide and then on 'more info' in each program block would be a good idea to find Items Recently On Air??? It's awful and not user friendly. I used to do most of my shopping on QVC with this process.....not anymore!

I also had to call CS to find this out.

Please return the old method!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Terrible new 'ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR" viewing process

I didn't know this was how we are now supposed to see what items were previously aired.  I thought it was a temporary glitch and kept checking back to see if it was fixed.  Who thought up this bright idea?  It is ridiculous, but it saved me money today.

Super Contributor

I agree. I have tried to look at items all during the day and cannot access the programs by the hour. I finally gave up. So no silver for me. This is ridiculous. I have never seen a web page with so much mixed up junk!

Please go back to the old configuration.

tea

Honored Contributor

ok, I'm lost.  I just signed in to see what all the fuss is about and the items recently on air works on my laptop exactly the way it has for a couple of years.  What am I missing?

Respected Contributor

You have got to be kidding.  That is where I did my shopping, but not anymore.  Wow; they are gonna lose a lot of business.  Who has time to go to all that trouble.  Whoever thought up that idea must be insane.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

n/m

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@ellaphant

On a PC or laptop all you do is click SHOP QVC TV in the upper right hand corner of the website, then click ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR......

If you want to see items from a specific show or date select it on the left hand side

@Spurt   that is the normal route - which is not working on all platforms. like mine. i have no enumeration of items from 12 a m Pacific on.    what is your browser?

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt, sorry but that's not "all you do" on my laptop. I can see 4 or 5 items....not what has been presented throughout the day. It's either a major flaw on the website, or a bad decision by the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Please, give some of us a break....we can't click on the "day" and see what has been presented. Normally it would work, but not today - it shows only a couple of items. That's it - period. Please do not tell us "all you do is.....".

Honored Contributor

At first glance, the new way makes some sense.  I'd always wondered about "items recently on air."  Does that mean they aired in the last hour, for example, or in the last 24 hours?  Who knows. Being able to find items according to the show in which they appeared removes any doubt and helps me zero-in on the item(s) I'm looking for.