Valued Contributor

Terrible Website among other things

tried to click on 2 links taking me to Barbara Bixby's shows that aired overnight. both links took me to Judith Ripka's jewelry instead. doesn't anyone check these things before posting them on the website?

Secondly, BB has the TSV today. From the program guide her last show is 12-2 and then other designers and some ridiculous show with Dale Earnhard before ITKWD?????

How does the TSV designer not even get a primetime show? If you happen to work during the day you miss out? 

Her Egyptian cuff that aired overnight was spectacular but I see sold out. Why wasn't that offered on a show where those of us who actually sleep at night get an opportunity to see it? 

Who runs this place? 

Apparently it's okay to see the same designers who are on every week several times a day and one who's on maybe every 6 months a couple times and that's it. 

Super Contributor

Re: Terrible Website among other things

I have tried 5 times to get to the items recently on air, and I get a message the "System could not process your request."  This website is having more problems more frequently.  I do a lot online as I do not have the time to watch  or lately, the inclination to watch.  This is frustrating.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset

@janeec

It is possible to find the BB items by typing her name in the search bar.

Here is the link:

http://www.qvc.com/jewelry/barbara-bixby/_/N-mfluZ1z1417k/c.html?redirectTerm=Barbara+bixby

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

The same thing has been happening the past week; I go to the program guide to see previously aired items & it takes me to what is currently being shown.  Very annoying & no doubt QVC is losing $$ if we can't see items we might be interested in.  

Honored Contributor

Although a Mod here confirmed that my settings are set to eastern standard time, when I click on the Items Recently On Air link or the Program Guide link, I only get Pacific Time show times and when I try to manually change it back to eastern times, it immediately jumps back to Pacific times.  Ridiculous and very annoying!

Respected Contributor

The Wish List on my phone (set to full view) only shows me 4 items.  It scrolls to the right only.   I can't see it from top to bottom.  

I don't know what they're doing, but you never know what's going to work or not work. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, that's really too bad. Smiley Sad

I sure hope your LOGO item is one of the ones that is showing!  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@PinkSunset

@janeec

It is possible to find the BB items by typing her name in the search bar.

Here is the link:

http://www.qvc.com/jewelry/barbara-bixby/_/N-mfluZ1z1417k/c.html?redirectTerm=Barbara+bixby

I think it's been repaired. Just typed her name in the Search Bar and her jewelry came up.