Respected Contributor

Re: Terrible Programming Today for International Women's Day!!

On 3/8/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

'Way too much', SoftRaindrops, IMO. Have a pleasant afternoon! Love your nic, BTW.

Thanks, Romary.Smile

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2015 Lotus~ said:
On 3/8/2015 SnowPink said: What would you rather see?

Products or TSV made by companies owned by women....invented by women....fashion....jewelry...cosmetics.....not Bose and food 3/4 of the day.

What would you like to see today?

I don't really care. I don't watch QVC unless it's fashion or beauty that I'm interested in.

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2015 SoftRaindrops said:
On 3/8/2015 jessa said:
On 3/8/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

I have trained myself to expect absolutely nothing regarding the Q's programming. They just don't deliver anything I am all that interested in anymore.

Gone are the days when they mapped out the entire day honoring female vendors on International Women's Day. In fact, gone are most of the things that kept me watching back in the day.

^^^^this. The Q's a long infomercial day after day and they might as well tape all the shows and rerun them since there's no originality anymore.

Waving to Jessa.....Smile Yes, I think infomercial sums it up perfectly.

Hi Softraindrops! Smile

Valued Contributor

i really loved that fountain yesterday.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

Yes, the fountain! Smile One of these days, I'm going to order one. Waiting until (minor, clear-out) landscaping is done, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

On 3/8/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

Yes, the fountain! Smile One of these days, I'm going to order one. Waiting until (minor, clear-out) landscaping is done, though.

it really was a beauty.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel