Respected Contributor

Re: Teresa Guidice rumored to have divorce papers ready to file

On 9/27/2014 sunshine45 said:,

i also think that her parents would probably frown on and be upset about a very public divorce. her dad in particular......and she is probably the type that doesnt want to disappoint "daddy", especially with his health being poor.

Very true, sunshine. ITA.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

On 9/27/2014 momma3gs said:
On 9/27/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/27/2014 missyw1 said:

There's got to be a legal reason for this. She is never going to leave her juicy.

I think she only stuck with him this long because they are yoked together in fraud & deceit.

He appears to have blatantly cheated on her, insulted her (ON TV!), and is nobody's idea of a good provider - now that we know their home, bling, everything is based on lying and deceit.

She will leave him in a NY (or NJ!) minute if she can make money off the divorce.

Obviously you are on intimate terms with the Guidices and privy to Teresa's private thoughts and motivations, so no argument here. Hey, wait a minute, aren't you the one who claimed it was Teresa herself who called TMZ when her father-in-law was dying of a heart attack right in front of her?!

You have a very vivid and overactive imagination.

Felons, thieves, lowest of the low criminals ... whatever you think about them, it is clear they love, and are loved by their daughters.

No one who truly loves their children would put the childrens welfare on the line by being a thief and criminal. They may HAVE children, but, if they truly LOVED them, they would put them first before committing the crimes they committed.and not commit the crime for the good of the children not chancing to lose their parents nor see their parents as criminals.

This couple Joe and Teresa are both selfish, spoiled cheats and criminals who thought of no one but themselves when enjoying the riches that most people never have even with honest hard work. They do not truely love their children, rather, love themselves and put themselves first in their lives.

They cry a muddy river of tears now that they are caught... oh the poor suffering children.... it is so just more of their selfishness to try to get out of paying their dues in prison. They deserve to rot in prison.

Respected Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Lion said:
On 9/27/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/27/2014 missyw1 said:

There's got to be a legal reason for this. She is never going to leave her juicy.

I think she only stuck with him this long because they are yoked together in fraud & deceit.

He appears to have blatantly cheated on her, insulted her (ON TV!), and is nobody's idea of a good provider - now that we know their home, bling, everything is based on lying and deceit.

She will leave him in a NY (or NJ!) minute if she can make money off the divorce.

I think she also stayed with him because of her pride and the show.

She's too proud to admit publicly that he cheated on her, and couldn't let her perfect marriage/family image crumble. Too proud to admit her life is seriously flawed, but now we know it is.

And, she wanted to protect their place on the show.

Well, that's rich considering it is well-known that Caroline's husband is a habitual cheater (hence the love nest at his catering hall). However, as I've never personally witnessed him cheating, that could be pure speculation, as well.

What does Caroline's marriage have to do with this? It doesn't change anything about the Guidice's situation. ??

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Regular Contributor

As usual, scottie, you are the dispassionate, objective voice of reason.

Respected Contributor

As usual, scottie, you are the dispassionate, objective voice of reason.

Why thank you momma3g's. That was a very kind and nice thing to say.

Regular Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Free2be said:

Joe and Teresa know exactly what they did wrong and knew it when they were doing it. Of course they are going to lie and deny. That's basic Criminal 101.

As for the over-stating her love for her children, it's a social outpouring that borders bizarre on Facebook. The ideal of familial love, unbreakable bonds, etc. is gushingly overstated as if parents and grown children are in a one-up to claim "more than anyone" and "most special family" love.

I've read a parent thanking their grown daughter "for the wonderful dinner" they had just arrived home from. Thanking in person isn't enough, the whole world must know. A father used child alphabet blocks to spell out F A M I L Y, as if it is a concept not well known.

This behavior has spread across social media like an emotional need and at times borders bizarre. Teresa caught it like so many others and she uses it to the max.

Not to take this thread in another direction, but I wanted to tell you I totally agree with what you said here. These and a bunch of other ridiculous, unnecessary proclamations I read every day on Facebook, has made me really sick of social media. Like, yea, yea, I get it, it's your birthday and you are at the bar with friends celebrating! You don't need to post four different posts about it with four different pictures every fifteen minutes, just enjoy yourselves! And, for goodness sake's I don't care to see everything you feed yourself either, I am eating stuff too. Sorry for my rant, I'm not usually so crabby, today is just special! And, before anyone tells me to stay off Facebook, I already do! Lololol!
Respected Contributor

Of course Teresa and Joe both love their children, parents do that. It is what the value that has them in a fix.

Regular Contributor

gazelle: "They do not truely (sic) love their children ...."

I think that crazy, over-the-top diatribe about people with whom you've never spent a single nanosecond speaks for itself and the other posters who have an irrational hatred of people on a "reality" show.

We get it. They're felons. They cheated people. They owe people money. They lied to get mortgages. They're the worst people in the world.

Honored Contributor

On 9/26/2014 terrier3 said:

She didn't love them enough to stay out of trouble with the law or be a good role model.

I think above all else, she is selfish and self centered....it's all about HER house, HER girls, HER Juicy (yuck!), HER career, HER clothes, makeup, etc.

Everyone is "jealous" of her - and if you disagree with her, you're a "hater" too!

Agree, she might think she's the best mother ever, but I am not soo convinced. I was reading somewhere she got Gia 'working' in a girl band.........unbelievable.

Respected Contributor

I've never thought Joe or Teresa were the brightest of lights. I do not think their life of crime was a devious scheme thought up by the both of them. Through associates and/or family they learned loopholes. You'd be amazed the number of people that play games for years with mortgages, taxes, non-payment. Eventually some get caught and some do not. Did these two enjoy the lifestyle they built? Of course they did but no one will convince me Joe Giudice did this because he is selfish. Whether it was learned behavior or it came from his own scheming, it was his way of providing for his family.

In patriarchal societies, women frequently turn their head to cheating, crime, and abuse as long as they and their children are well provided for.

We know the elder Manzo was involved in criminal activity. We know both Brownstone brothers have extra-curricular activities. We know Chris Laurita and his brother have shady business and charitable dealings. I seriously doubt Joe Gorga built his family's lifestyle without a few tainted dealings.

I am not condoning this type of behavior.