Respected Contributor

Re: Teresa Checks In....3 part RHONJ special

not hardly @SydneyH

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

not hardly @SydneyH

That will be up to ICE after he does his bid.  Not for nothing I wouldn't want a felon remodelling or being anywhere near a property I own, so I guess he would have to depend on his nutty wife or Bravo for financial support.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

ladies,  don't you think that bravo had a strong and i mean strong influence on how all filming went with this family  i have to take this with a grain of salt.  maybe they are just trying to make some money that is needed right now.  just throwing this out there.  everyone acts as though they (Jo & Tre) are in charge and i don't believe that at all.   

you mean bravo told them NOT to file taxes even before they were on the show? you mean bravo told them to take out loans that they should not have taken out? you mean bravo told them to LIE? you mean bravo told them to NOT pay their creditors? i dont consider serving time in jail a "grain of salt."

joe and teresa were in charge of their own destiny.......they lied, they cheated, they stole.....i dont blame it on bravo. they were lying right up until the time they were sentenced.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Will Tre be out for the holidays?

Do you think Joe will skip out and go to Italy? Do they have his passport?

Yes, December 23.  Joe leaves in March.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 maybe i didn't make myself clear.  they are certainly guilty.  they did all things they were accused of. what i think i'm trying to say is that bravo is taking advantage of this situation for good tv.  they were the bad guys for sure, but bravo has made big bucks from this show.  they will continue milking it.  i never said they didn't cheat on their taxes before bravo and btw, how many people do you know go to cpa's to get around taxes as much as they can.  maybe not illegal, but could be close.  nobody likes paying taxes that i know.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@sunshine45 maybe i didn't make myself clear.  they are certainly guilty.  they did all things they were accused of. what i think i'm trying to say is that bravo is taking advantage of this situation for good tv.  they were the bad guys for sure, but bravo has made big bucks from this show.  they will continue milking it.  i never said they didn't cheat on their taxes before bravo and btw, how many people do you know go to cpa's to get around taxes as much as they can.  maybe not illegal, but could be close.  nobody likes paying taxes that i know.

they FAILED to file  tax returns......for a number of years......therefore, they didnt even PAY. i can say i dont appreciate that while i am paying MY taxes, others are not. dont say "you forgot", "didnt know they were due", "didnt have a cpa." they tried to get away with something ......and it was finally exposed......among many other things.

yes, they do make for good tv. isnt that what bravo (and many other channels/shows) are in business for?.....to make money. again, is bravo taking advantage of the situation? no, the giudices can EASILY say "no" we dont want to do this type of show anymore.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 ita but they are one in several million.  we just happen to be watching their story frustrating as it is.

Respected Contributor

Either they were dumb or arrogant to think that their spending wouldn't be looked at.

They didn't pay taxes before they were on the show and thought it was okay to continue.

They know without the show they would be living on the street. They have no decency that they have exposed their children to this. But I have a feeling this is status quo with this family....take and take until or IF you get caught.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

on the other hand @Mj12 i think about those 4 girls of his and how it would affect them.  it would be beyond terrible.

we have way worse criminals and i hope they are deported (i think they are) but i would hate to see these little girls hearts broken.  they would never be the same.

@ladyroxanne I see your point.  It's always the kids who suffer. (He could move the family to Italy to be with him when/if he is deported.)

They ripped off so many small businesses who depended on getting paid to feed their own families.  So I feel more for them, then this pair.  But I see what you are saying.

Trusted Contributor

I do not undertand how they are able to still live in that mansion, when they still owe money to the government?  Joe should be drinking grape juice instead of wine. Most people lose everything, when they cheat the government.

I do feel bad for the kids.  Gia is very mature and seems to the adult in the family.  Milania seems to be always acting out, even before the arrest.  I hate to say it... but if she does not get therapy soon, it will only get worse.