Honored Contributor

Re: Teresa Checks In....3 part RHONJ special

I think any money they make can be attached in order to pay back their debt.

I understood Joe G to say he took responsibility for it all, but that it would not have been discovered if "people had kept their mouths shut."

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I stopped watching when Teresa flipped the table because of Danielle (?).  I just couldn't take any more of her or any of them. 

It made me give up all the HW shows.

Never was tempted to even tune in and don't even know what channels they're on.

But Joe was on one of the morning shows this past week.  I did watch the entire interview.  He didn't seem devastated that his wife was in jail.  I don't know, I would think he would be a dishrag about the whole thought of it.  (Bawling his eyes out) 

Only thing that seemed to really upset him was the fact that when he gets done his 41 (?) months, he may be deported. 

I wonder if he will be deported.  What do you all think?

He knew it was a possibility when he pled guilty.  I hope he is deported. 

Respected Contributor

on the other hand @Mj12 i think about those 4 girls of his and how it would affect them.  it would be beyond terrible.

we have way worse criminals and i hope they are deported (i think they are) but i would hate to see these little girls hearts broken.  they would never be the same.

Trusted Contributor

They use the children as a scape goat....and to play  the poor us sympathy card.....  If they really loved the children, they would never have done the dishonest things that they did, and risk losing them.  The children would be better off with new families, not being raised by cheats and thieves as parents.

Respected Contributor

that's rather harsh @June222 isn't it?  a lot of people do what they have done and i don't think they deserve to lose their children over it.

Trusted Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

that's rather harsh @June222 isn't it?  a lot of people do what they have done and i don't think they deserve to lose their children over it.

@ladyroxanne  No I do not think it is harsh. I know they will not lose their children....I just think as parents, the two of them are scum.

Honored Contributor

The felonious duo are STILL exploiting their children.  Simply disgusting........

Respected Contributor

ladies,  don't you think that bravo had a strong and i mean strong influence on how all filming went with this family  i have to take this with a grain of salt.  maybe they are just trying to make some money that is needed right now.  just throwing this out there.  everyone acts as though they (Jo & Tre) are in charge and i don't believe that at all.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Will Tre be out for the holidays?

Do you think Joe will skip out and go to Italy? Do they have his passport?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@missy1 wrote:

Will Tre be out for the holidays?

Do you think Joe will skip out and go to Italy? Do they have his passport?

He had to surrender his passport upon his conviction.  If he isn't a poster child for deportation, I don't know who is, lol.