Respected Contributor

Re: Teresa Checks In....3 part RHONJ special

@PeterDM  bet bravo is paying for that

Honored Contributor

so joe has 5 more months to go before he has to go to prison.......mid march

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I stopped watching when Teresa flipped the table because of Danielle (?).  I just couldn't take any more of her or any of them. 

It made me give up all the HW shows.

Never was tempted to even tune in and don't even know what channels they're on.

But Joe was on one of the morning shows this past week.  I did watch the entire interview.  He didn't seem devastated that his wife was in jail.  I don't know, I would think he would be a dishrag about the whole thought of it.  (Bawling his eyes out) 

Only thing that seemed to really upset him was the fact that when he gets done his 41 (?) months, he may be deported. 

I wonder if he will be deported.  What do you all think?

If they are going to deport anyone I vote for him!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@PeterDM  bet bravo is paying for that

@ladyroxanne, Yes, I'm sure they are.  I just don't know if the continuance of this excessive lifestyle is going to look good for them, or if it's a good example for the kids.  Not that the kids should suffer and being eating hot dogs, but the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed was provided with stolen money.  They should probably be a little more modest while in the public eye.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i believe that part of her parole conditions is that she has to get a "regular" job.....i dont think being a housewife filming will count. it will be interesting to see what she is planning on doing. i wonder just how often teresa will be taking the kids to see joe in prison?

She will be an assistant to a young hot guy. Go Tre!

Honored Contributor

joe giudice and joe gorga will be on watch what happens live tonight at 9pm et.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On the DVR 

Trusted Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain and you had to post to tell us this?  such negativity.  i read the titles of threads before i open.  i don't mean to scold but this gets tiresome imo.

And it gets "really old" when people have a problem with an OPINION different from theirs and have to post the lame, "tiresome" negativity comment.

Respected Contributor

oh go home

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain and you had to post to tell us this?  such negativity.  i read the titles of threads before i open.  i don't mean to scold but this gets tiresome imo.

Your post to "scold" me is just as negative as mine.   Sheesh....I get tired of those who want to be the board police.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown