Trusted Contributor

Re: Teresa Checks In....3 part RHONJ special

@catwhisperer wrote:

I feel so bad for the kids.

Yes.....too bad the cheating lying parents did not put the welfare of the children before their greed.  I hope Teresa suffered and learned a lesson...but, I really doubt it. She is such a nitwit, nothing gets in that thick skull of hers.  Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Honored Contributor

i believe that part of her parole conditions is that she has to get a "regular" job.....i dont think being a housewife filming will count. it will be interesting to see what she is planning on doing. i wonder just how often teresa will be taking the kids to see joe in prison?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, will be watching. Love Beverly Hills and NJ Housewives!

Honored Contributor

milania hasnt changed at all.....Smiley LOL

gabriella still seems like she doesnt want to be on camera.

joe still doesnt seem like he is comfortable on camera.

teresas lawyer is on the show also......he said he anticipates that teresa will be out on 12/23/15.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I plan on watching. Thanks for the reminder! 

Esteemed Contributor

I refuse to watch.....I just can't stomach Tre & Joe.  They literally make my skin crawl.  I just flipped over and thought they were doing some show with former clips of RHNJ or something and then realized it was the special.  I couldn't reach for the remote fast enough. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Thanks sunshine for the reminder. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

cant believe that they got a makeup artist AND a stylist for gias 8th grade dance!

Trusted Contributor

It's nice to see that they're living more within their means. :-/

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain and you had to post to tell us this?  such negativity.  i read the titles of threads before i open.  i don't mean to scold but this gets tiresome imo.