Honored Contributor

Teresa Checks In....3 part RHONJ special

hi ladies......happy sunday!

just a reminder that TERESA CHECKS IN begins tonight at 8pm et. it is a 3 part spin-off focusing on joe and the girls.......and i guess we get to hear some phone calls from teresa via prison.

is anyone going to be watching? i think that the rhonj have started filming and supposedly when teresa gets out she will begin filming right away. i wonder if andy is getting the first interview?

Teresa Giudice has done her best to stay strong throughout her 15-month prison sentence, but it hasn’t been the easiest ride for husband Joe, and daughters Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana. Now we’re getting an inside look at how the Giudice family has been coping since Teresa entered a Danbury, Conn. facility earlier this year.

In the Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Checks In, viewers will see how Joe is adjusting to raising the girls without their mother. As expected, there are challenges along the way, but with daily phone calls and frequent trips to see Teresa, the family does their best to come together to get through this difficult time.

Make sure to tune in Sunday, October 11 at 8/7c for the first installment of the three-part series.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-teresa-giudice-family-special

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/hero-image--large--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/652/791/151006_2917590_Gia_Tries_Hard_to_Stay_Strong.jpg?itok=IX02TO6J&timestamp=1444167187

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Teresa Checks In....3 part RHONJ special

I will watch!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This is one show I never watch!!  

Super Contributor

Nope.  Will not watch.  I am done with that family.

Respected Contributor

Hi, sunshine.  This must be why they are showing NJ reruns today.  I forgot about it.  I watched one of the reruns today, and OMG.  I had forgotten how supremely annoying and phony this bunch is.  I live in NJ and don't know anyone that talks like those twins lol.  Can't decide if I'm gonna watch.

Respected Contributor

wouldn't miss it! 

Respected Contributor

Food for thought:

Would you tolerate an open sewer running through your home?

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

going with the "wouldnt miss it group"......i have been with the real housewives for the long haul and i am not about to stop now. LOL

ten years of real housewives and i have watched them all!.......hard to believe! Smiley WinkSmiley Tongue

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I feel so bad for the kids.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I stopped watching when Teresa flipped the table because of Danielle (?).  I just couldn't take any more of her or any of them. 

It made me give up all the HW shows.

Never was tempted to even tune in and don't even know what channels they're on.

But Joe was on one of the morning shows this past week.  I did watch the entire interview.  He didn't seem devastated that his wife was in jail.  I don't know, I would think he would be a dishrag about the whole thought of it.  (Bawling his eyes out) 

Only thing that seemed to really upset him was the fact that when he gets done his 41 (?) months, he may be deported. 

I wonder if he will be deported.  What do you all think?