Honored Contributor

Tell me about your experience shopping at Jet dot com

Good, bad?  What do you usually buy from them? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tell me about your experience shopping at Jet dot com

Love jet.  I used to buy my cats food there before he passed, same with my mother's dog.  I needed to rush some shampoo, etc to my sister and they came through.  I start with amazon, then check jet if it's a bigger purchase.  Need to spend $35 for free shipping.  About 40% of the time, I end up at jet.  They promise 2 days and I've never had them miss.  

Valued Contributor

I purchased a variety of things from them ,but mainly used them to send my father fresh groceries when I couldn't get over to see him. (Milk, cheese, some cleaning products)

The first order was ok, although I had an issue with the coupon code they gave me for new members. Every other order, they screwed up. They forgot some things, others were damaged in shipment.  The customer service is ok, albeit, a little too enthusiastic, I'm not 6 years old and don't really like being talked to like I am, but they corrected the issues. For me, it's just too much work. I want to place the order and get it without issues. 4 issues out of a 5 order period is too much nonsense. 

It probably depends on what you order.

Honored Contributor

No issues for me, placed several orders in last couple of years. Some house items, food items and a few beauty items. If they are offering the best price, go for it.

Honored Contributor

Meh I ordered several tings from them all shipped separately and some took close to a week to get to me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I think it's good. Ships fast. But it used to be better with much lower prices plus they used to have a thing called "Jet Cash" which was like their own cashback program that could be used on the site but now they got rid of it. I find I shop less on Jet than I used to in the past because I can usually find things cheaper at Wmart.

Respected Contributor

Yes they tend to ship every item separately!!!!???!!

My last and finial order- they shipped a bag of dog food in a giant box with no cushion.  the bag burst open and we got a box with 50 pounds of loose dog food.

Super Contributor

Haven't shopped there in a while but that's because I pretty much maxed out in "stuff".  My basket is still there waiting and brimming.  As another poster mentioned, I can get what I want from  Walmart, usually cheaper.  But my experience with them was good and I have no reservations about them.   Their FRESH option is excellent if you can't get to a store and need meat, produce, herbs and milk.

Respected Contributor

I didn't have any problems with my order. But, they don't carry a lot of the products I buy. Walmart.com has a better selection.

Plus I don't like the $35 minimum for free shipping.

Honored Contributor

One time I had googled something I was looking for and it came up on Jet as "in partnership with" or something of that nature.  I went directly to the other website - it was cheaper and the S & H was less.