Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tell me about a TV episode you can watch over and over

@ProudMa  The D**k Van D*ke Show when Laura got her toe stuck in the bathtub faucet! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I like series finale episodes. I just watched the finale of Longmire last night on Netflix. Other good ones are from Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Closer.  Can’t wait for Schitt’s Creek to come on Netflix with the final season.

A great Mad Men episode is the one where Peggy is roller skating through the empty office while Roger plays the organ, then followed by her famous “walk” into the new agency with her octopus print 😀. Another favorite is when the major characters sneak away to start their own agency in a hotel room. 

Esteemed Contributor

The D i c k  Van  D y k e   Show   any episode!

Honored Contributor

Another good one is Mary Tyler Moore-Chuckles the Clown

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Really like the Rob Petrie episode when they (Rob and Laura) think they have brought home the wrong child. Then Greg Morris and his wife show up. Very funny. 

There is a Cannon episode about ganbling and Cannon gets back at them.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

There's an Are You Being Served episode where a lady loses the diamond off her solitaire and the staff falls all over each other trying to find it. Love that one.

And there's another one where they all go camping inside the store on the store floor. And Mrs. Slocombe sees Mr. Grainger in his jim jams and says, "The things you see when you aven't got a gun."

Each time I watch that show it's like the first time.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

Big Bang Theory when Leonard, Raj and Howard go camping, and Sheldon has to drive Penny to the ER when she falls in the shower and dislocates her shoulder.
Honored Contributor

When Lucy tells Ricky she is expecting, and he sings to her up on the nightclub stage. You could see how much in love these 2 were back then. Also the final episode of Golden Girls when Dorothy gets married and leaves the girls. I cry thru both of these. 

Honored Contributor

DH's fav is"'Citizen's Arrest" from Andy of Mayberry. Gomer arrests Barney for an illegal U-Turn.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Taxi - Jim's Inheritance.

Unfortunately, I searched for it and youtube has almost the entire episode, EXCEPT when he plays the cassette tape his wealthy, estranged  father left him.   GGRRRRR!  Best and most tear-jerking episode ever!

Denise