Super Contributor

Re: Tell me about a TV episode you can watch over and over

Big Bang Theory all episodes.  Especially the scavenger hunt and Thanksgiving dinner.  

Honored Contributor

As finale's go, the Newhart series finale with Suzanne Pleshette in the final scene was epic.

MV5BZDYyMzk1YzYtNGU4Ny00OWU3LTljMGEtYWMwM2U2NjYyNWM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

As finale's go, the Newhart series finale with Suzanne Pleshette in the final scene was epic.

MV5BZDYyMzk1YzYtNGU4Ny00OWU3LTljMGEtYWMwM2U2NjYyNWM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

I agree, it was Newhart's real life wife, Ginny, who came up with the idea!!

Trusted Contributor

Lately it would be reruns of Night Court.  I never paid much attention to it in the '80s but I'm enjoying it so much now.  Terrific ensemble cast. Each and every one. The episodes are inane, but very clever which is right up my humorous alley.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

@kivah wrote:

All in the Family - One Sock and One Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prRtcQz8Uqk

@kivah   I always think of that episode because I do a sock and a shoe then the other sock and shoe! 🧦👟🧦👟

I always did a sock and a sock --- a shoe and a shoe. Now, I sometimes do a sock and shoe --- and another sock and shoe. This segment of the show is ingrained in my brain - and it still makes me laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@ceejay wrote:

Cheers - Any episode during the Sam/Diane years

Taxi - When Rev Jim takes the driver's license test - he tries to cheat and keeps asking Bobby for the answer to "What does a yellow light mean?"  Still cracks me up

Is this  the one where they answer  "slowly"  and Jim repeats the question, slowly?  That was so funny!!!

@qualitygal- it was "slow down..." that cracked us up!!!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

Big Bang Theory all episodes.  Especially the scavenger hunt and Thanksgiving dinner.  

@Infinite Mom 47 - ITA! I never missed an episode. I think this show and ER were the only two. My two favorite Big Bang episodes are these:

They all dressed up like the Justice League characters, including Penny's boyfriend Zack (Brian Thomas Smith was so funny as Zack. I always hoped back then he would be on more!), to win a costume contest. Raj didn't want to be Aquaman! 

Sheldon and Kripke play basketball to determine who gets a retiring professor's nice office. Amy gives Penny a picture of the two of them. I can't get through the basketball part without breaking out in laughter!   Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I just thought of another one --- it was a Cheers episode and involved the up and down relationship of Sam and Diane.  They were fighting and Diane was upset and home alone and was drunk.  Sam came over and said --- You're drunk.  Diane said something like --- Yeah, and You're stupid, but at least I'll be sober in the morning!!! 

I thought that was a great line!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin