Honored Contributor

Re: Tell me about a TV episode you can watch over and over

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Suziepeach Thank you for your sweet post. I still sing it to myself and now I can find it on youtube!!

@Love my grandkids no thanks needed but you are very welcome.  Nothing like a toe tapping, sing-a-long, right up there, popular made out of pure love, kind of a song to bring memories and smile to your heart and face.  Heart

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Really reaching here.  The Walton's Mtn., about Christmas time.  It's an original show, not really an episode, but Patricia Neal was the mother in it.

Honored Contributor

I love Lucy and the candy part.  or when she stomped grapes.  

Honored Contributor

West Wing when Donna finds Josh asleep (from drinking) and he tries to wake up.  He has to wear that yellow suit to meet Joey.  I laugh!

Good posts.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Really reaching here.  The Walton's Mtn., about Christmas time.  It's an original show, not really an episode, but Patricia Neal was the mother in it.

@qualitygal 

yes, the movie is called THE HOMECOMING.

i love all of the waltons christmas episodes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ceejay wrote:

Cheers - Any episode during the Sam/Diane years

Taxi - When Rev Jim takes the driver's license test - he tries to cheat and keeps asking Bobby for the answer to "What does a yellow light mean?"  Still cracks me up

Is this  the one where they answer  "slowly"  and Jim repeats the question, slowly?  That was so funny!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Newhart Show finale--Bob's dream with Suzanne Pleshette.

Everybody Loves Raymond--The Power of No, The Bigger Person(big fork & spoon), & of course, Bad Moon Rising!

That Girl--My Sisters Keeper (with Marlo's family, father, sister, brother)Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

and Frazier had so many, but yes, the ironing of the pants was SO funny.  But when Niles and Frazier were trying to run that restaurant.  I laughed so hard at that.  That was such a great show.  I bought the whole 9 yards of it.  

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Newhart Show finale--Bob's dream with Suzanne Pleshette.

Everybody Loves Raymond--The Power of No, The Bigger Person(big fork & spoon), & of course, Bad Moon Rising!

That Girl--My Sisters Keeper (with Marlo's family, father, sister, brother)Woman Very Happy

@sommertime  That was one of the best finales. Bob Newhart.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I love Lucy and the candy part.  or when she stomped grapes.  

@qualitygal during the very early days of the lock down I watched several interviews and specials about Lucy, her show, and geniuses of their doing DesiLu productions on Youtube.  The stomping of the grape episode was actually a real fight between the two of them.   The other woman did not know Lucy was supposed to kick her when she fell down and they were not supposed to get into like that.  Lucy still WOWs us!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."