Honored Contributor

Re: Tell me about a TV episode you can watch over and over

I love all the episodes of That Girl!  I can watch them over and over again and still find them so enjoyable!  A couple come to mind --- the ones where she was a spy in a pajama factory and she had a banana for a camera.  One where there was a mouse in her apartment.  One where she had a commercial for a drink called Action and had to do all these dangerous stunts.  One where she and Don were going on a picnic first and then to meet her parents and the car gets stuck in the mud.  They are all so well written and funny!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

Cheers - Any episode during the Sam/Diane years

Taxi - When Rev Jim takes the driver's license test - he tries to cheat and keeps asking Bobby for the answer to "What does a yellow light mean?"  Still cracks me up

Cosby -  Many of them but a favorite is the one where Theo buys a $90 shirt and Cliff takes it away and Denise makes one for him

Respected Contributor

I Love Lucy - The Candy Factory

also when on their drive to California w/Fred & Ethel, they wind up stopping at this flea bag motel for the night, and its right next to the train tracks, and every time a train goes by, all the beds vibrate and shake and start rolling across the room

The Honeymooners - so many funny episodes, but there is one where somehow Ralph and Norton get handcuffed together and they are on a train where they have bunk beds and Norton wants to have a smoke before they rest.  By this time they are so at odds with each other handcuffed together, Norton asks Ralph if he minds that he has a smoke.  And Ralph replies "I don't care if you burn".  It's the interaction of these two that is so funny.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The Closure:  Episodes when Brenda (along w/her large pocketbook) does her CIA taught southern charm "gaslight" interrogations.  Smiley LOL

The Closer.

Man plans. God laughs.
Super Contributor

THANKS EVERYONE, THIS WAS FUN TO READ....AND NOT A SNARKY ANSWER AMONG THEM...

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND KEEP TUNING THAT DIAL TO A GREAT SHOW

Honored Contributor

Everybody Loves Raymond,  "Bad Moon Rising" Deborah's PMS episode.  No matter how many times I have seen it on reruns or snippet of Youtube I cannot stop laughing.

Patricia Heaton and Ray Romano in Everybody Loves Raymond (1996)

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

ALL the episodes of the Big Bang Theory----cracks me up!!!! Watched that show and re runs constantly while undergoing chemo treatments---

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Suziepeach I love "Rocky Top".  Many years ago, my (late) DH and I were good friends with a couple. The husband had a small bluegrass group that played on Sat. nights at a local Shakey's pizza every other w/end.

We'd go and have such fun and sing along. The song always reminds me of those good times and our friends, Dave and Linda. Since Linda played the mandolin (but not in the group) when their daughter was born they named her Amanda Lynn.

@Love my grandkids what a sweet memory!  I'm so happy Rocky Top brought those back- even though people can't stand that song, it's one that sticks LOL ..  We know Del and Dane Bryant- their folks wrote RockyTop and I know they appreciate so, so many memories of that always famous song.   Of course you know it's instilled in us as University of Tennessee is a part of our hearts and lives.  We too share many sweet memories because of one song.   

Thank you so very much for sharing that with me and by the way, you brought back memories to me by just mentioning Shakey's pizza... gosh former hubby was in Air Force and we all were stationed in Warner Robbins and loved partying at Shakeys..

Thank you Rocky Top!!!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n9prNixjbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQPOTUJZO2M

(Kelly in the last video was the first female Drum Major of the Pride of the Southland Marching Band- she is a really nice young lady).. Our friend Betty, who is the on field camera person was the first female in the flag corp...  yeah for us ladies!

Enjoy!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

"The DVD Show": "A Day In the Life of Alan Brady."  Hi and Blanche crack me up!

"The Andy Griffith Show:"  The episodes featuring the Fun Girls.

"Laverne and Shirley:" The episode where they needed to earn money to attend a fancy cocktail party, so they volunteered to be subjects in experiments at a lab. Wild!!

"Designing Women:" "Carlene's Apartment"!!!

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach Thank you for your sweet post. I still sing it to myself and now I can find it on youtube!!