Respected Contributor

Re: Tell Us-- What's the Significance of Your Avatar?

[ Edited ]

My avatar is the closest picture I found that looks like me without using my actual picture. I have the same complexion, hair color and facial features. Growing up, like handygal, I also used to be called Snow White. I've always been enamored with geishas since I have the same features and look even though I'm not Asian. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AliJoi5 thank you!  Of course Orange is my favorite color and I love diamonds...  and love Smokey!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

my reason for living, my Grandson~~~

Hi Fourpaws: Your grandson is adorable.

Babies are my favorite people.

Valued Contributor

It's my favorite color too @Suziepeach!!  Great minds... Smiling Face With Sunglasses

GORGEOUS ring!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was on a mission a couple of years back to find just the right mandarin.  I was finally able to source it, and had the stone set in 18kwg with diamonds (ring).  I just feel so happy, happy when I wear it!

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@AliJoi5 wrote:

Hi @LTT1!  It's one of many philosophically deep quotes from the late George Carlin. 

“The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. And although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it either. So what I’m left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can’t quite remember.”

Love George Carlin! 

Oh LOL THIS IS GREAT!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

It's my favorite color too @Suziepeach!!  Great minds... Smiling Face With Sunglasses

GORGEOUS ring!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was on a mission a couple of years back to find just the right mandarin.  I was finally able to source it, and had the stone set in 18kwg with diamonds (ring).  I just feel so happy, happy when I wear it!

@AliJoi5 I've been on the very same mission!!!  I know I'll find just the right one for me...  I am so happy you found the one for you, I can hear the happy happy through your fingers.... Of course being a huge Tennessee Vols fan I wear orange a whole lots!!!!!   

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

red rose...special meaning

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor

Good luck to you in your quest @Suziepeach!  And good luck to your team!!  Is UT your alma mater?  I've always loved their colors.  They remind me of Tampa Bay's old creamsicle uniforms.  Face Savouring Delicious Food

Honored Contributor

He's my little boy.  Well, he was a very little boy then but now he's a 97# tank.  (not fat, just big)

Honored Contributor

Thanks @handygal2

So interesting to know what people chose and why.

My Avatar is an abstract rendering I use to commemorate Cecil the lion. 

It was done by Christo Vladimirov Javacheff whose work I love!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras