Honored Contributor

Re: Tell The Truth Now..... if you can!

Nope never have. But none of this stuff bothers us. We've been married and together so long that "looking at the others phone" really isn't anything we'd let bother us. We don't have secrets and tell each other every part of our lives. Now that I think of it, this is rather a silly thread to bring up in the first place.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

no

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@roster wrote:

To Tell the Truth, perhaps you don't want to know/see who your husband may be messaging SeaMaiden?

Quit your baiting and causing trouble.   

@Blingqueen023   Thank-you.  I did not mean to be nosey or anything, it was just a question to answer or not.  Why people have to try to turn a post around into something  more is just odd.   I appreciate your saying something.

Honored Contributor

Nope; never.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@roster wrote:

To Tell the Truth, perhaps you don't want to know/see who your husband may be messaging SeaMaiden?

Quit your baiting and causing trouble.   

@Blingqueen023   Thank-you.  I did not mean to be nosey or anything, it was just a question to answer or not.  Why people have to try to turn a post around into something  more is just odd.   I appreciate your saying something.

@SeaMaiden You're welcome!  This is why I don't post that much anymore especially when I was accused of saying something I didn't.  I mainly just read the forums now.  To answer your question, my husband leaves his cell phone by itself alot in the house and when it rings I never answer it.  If it's that's important they can call the land line.  Enjoy the day today. 

Honored Contributor

No.   Because I have no reason to distrust him or be suspicious.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Have you ever gone on your partners phone ( or wallet depending on how far you go back...)  and looked at who they had called or messaged  without their knowing?   

I can can honestly say I never have, nor have I ever gone through DH's wallet or pockets before phones.... I guess I just value privacy to a certain point.  

Will anyone honestly say they have?  Your secrets are safe here!😏

Obtuse and invasive as usual.

Honored Contributor

i have never gone on dh phone.

I don't know how to even do all that stuff. I know how to turn on his phone that is all. 

i don't text.  i have a cell that is just a simple flip phone. to me, go home and call, cell phones are there for emergency.

Honored Contributor

I cannot imagine a reason to get into any of his private stuff, including his phone.  

I read another thread kind of about this sort of thing the other day and was surprised at many of the answers, with people saying that they should have his passwords, etc.   

I just don't get that at all.    I have nothing to hide and I'm about 99.999% certain that he doesn't either.  But I think we each deserve the respect of not acting in a way that is nosy, controlling, or jealous.   I wouldn't want that for myself, nor would I want to be treated that way by another.

Respected Contributor

I have never looked in my husband's wallet or phone.  He uses the phone for talking, never texting.  I know lots of things can be talked about, texting isn't necessary.  Also, I never look in his wallet.  After many years of marriage, I trust him completely.