Honored Contributor

Teenagers from about 15 and up hanging around in "packs" all summer long, girls and boys together . . . they go from one house to another and all sleep there together, go to the shore or shopping, or some other activity during the day, and then stay at someone else's house that night, repeat the process the next day, and go to another one's house, do it again the next day, and this can go on for weeks. The parents all seem to be okay with this, and seem fine when it's their turn to let all the kids sleep in their homes. The kids whose parents are not okay with it are no longer part of the pack.

OK, I am old, I come from a different generation, even my kids come from a different generation. And I know social mores change. But this seems really "out there" to me, not to mention the mischief and in some cases, worse, that can result from this behavior.

Has anyone here heard of this yet? Because it was news to me.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986