Super Contributor

Re: Teen suffers cardiac arrest during Wisdom Teeth Extraction Surgery.. Dies a few days later.

Thank you Glorybe. We were thinking of getting a second opinion so this helps.  I'm glad you're daughter is doing well.

Super Contributor

Re: Teen suffers cardiac arrest during Wisdom Teeth Extraction Surgery.. Dies a few days later.

[ Edited ]
You are welcome, I remember the dr who did the procedure saying that symptoms usually become noticed around 10 yrs old.

The procedure was considered experimental at the time but has since become a standard procedure for that condition.

Don't accept their saying she is too young to have heart problems, we were told that repeatedly until the right dr diagnosed her correctly.
Super Contributor

That's so tragic. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Such a sad story, she had a full life ahead of her. You never know what each day will bring.

She reminds me of Natalie Holloway. She was the teen murdered in Aruba, who also died too soon.

Honored Contributor

What a terribly sad thing to read.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise