Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tea Drinkers

[ Edited ]

Trader Joe's also makes a Mango black tea that makes really nice iced tea. It reminds me of what most restaurants refer to as their tropical tea. And as a bonus...it's very inexpensive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Black:   Typhoo

Green:  Kirkland Matcha Blend

Cheers!

teapartycat.jpg (350×273)

CheshireCatTeaAnimated.gif (250×212)

Respected Contributor

I drink loose tea.Two of my favorite black teas are Golden Tips Assam by Harney Tea and Black Dragon Pearls by Teavana.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The drink I drink most of are water and unsweetened green tea. I also like Tazo Chai tea. I make it by the gallon.  I also make sweet (Southern) tea when we have people over. For that I use only Luzianne tea. I make one gallon and put 1/2 cup to one cup of sugar (depending on who my guest are an how sweet they like it) and a pinch of baking soda. That is the trick to sweet tea that a lot of southerners use. It keeps it from being bitter and cloudy. People down here get ridiculous in the amount of sugar they put in their sweet tea.  A couple of years ago I went through Popeye's Chicken drive thru and got some chicken. I ordered an unsweetened tea and they accidentally gave me sweet tea and it was the sweetest and most disgusting tea I have ever had. I don't know how people drink it like that. It literally hurt my teeth and mouth to drink!!!! 

For my personal use of green tea, I vary between a couple of different brands. I like Numi Organic green tea, Mighty Leaf Organic Green Tea and Harney and Sons tea. I like mine a little on the stronger side with no sugar or sugar substitutes. I don't like any drinks with sugar in them, it doesn't quench my thirst at all when I drink any drinks with sugar in them for some reason. I also make the Tazo Chai tea iced and hot. That is one of my favorite drinks of all time. Love Chai!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I drink loose tea.Two of my favorite black teas are Golden Tips Assam by Harney Tea and Black Dragon Pearls by Teavana.

Harney and Sons make some goooood tea!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I love that tea too.

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Black:   Typhoo

Green:  Kirkland Matcha Blend

Cheers!

teapartycat.jpg (350×273)

CheshireCatTeaAnimated.gif (250×212)

Are these your pics @feline groovy? This looks similar to the Irish China I have with the shamrocks all over it! It is my favorite!

JFK
Honored Contributor

I'm not overly crazy about (daily) tea in general, but I do occasionally like Stash Lemon-Ginger, Good Earth and Trader Joe's Jasmine (green teas), Orange spice (can't think of the catchy name, maybe Orange Zinger?), and someone a couple of months ago gave me a package of Trader Joe's Vanilla Cinnamon, which I love Heart.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

OMGosh..........I just went over to Celestial Seasonings Tea website..........They have a huge selection of flavors.   Coconut Zinger, Cinnamon-Cardamom, and many, many more!  'Something for everyone'. Sign in for email newsletter. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

OMGosh..........I just went over to Celestial Seasonings Tea website..........They have a huge selection of flavors.   Coconut Zinger, Cinnamon-Cardamom, and many, many more!  'Something for everyone'. Sign in for email newsletter. 

Mmmmmm!!! I LOVE coconut ANYTHING!!! I will have to check that out. Sounds great either hot or cold! Thanks for the heads up!

JFK