Honored Contributor

I only buy Numi teas as they are USDA organic and also the tea bags are considered safe.

I can't think of all the kinds I have at home, but I did pack Honey Bush and Gunpowder green tea for this trip.

Only one cup of coffee in the morning for me, but it's never too hot for a cup of tea or three.

Honored Contributor

My daily tea is green tea.  I especially like Tazo's Zen.  It has lemongrass and spearmint and makes for a good wake-up tea up until noon or so.

Mightly Leaf makes an outstanding chamomile citrus tea.  (I still rely on Republic of Tea's chamomile lemon, however, for more daily use.  RoT is less expensive.)  I also like the elderflower tea Republic of Tea offers. 

No caffeine after 2 p.m.

Tazo® Zen™ Filterbag Tea

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Ahmad English Breakfast tea is my favorite. Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast tea is also in heavy rotation in my house. I also drink Tetley British Blend.  I have some k cups for busy times. I have Twinnings Irish and English Breakfast, Republic of Tea English Breakfast, and Tetley British Blend.   Ahmad is harder to find but often it is,at Homegoods or TJ Max. I will but Yorkshire Gold English Breakfast if it is at TJ Max. I drink tea in the morning  and in the evening...two cups each time.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast tea for me please.Woman Happy

Me too!  

It's the only one that comes close to Tetley round, which in my opinion has gotten too expensive.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tea Drinkers

[ Edited ]

I love coffee and tea, both hot or iced. I drink coffee and tea with no cream or sugar. My favorite tea is chamomile.

Respected Contributor

DH: after his first cup of coffee in the AM, he'll have a cup of RedRose tea after his workout -- needs to cut down on caffeine, thus the mild tea.

I have been drinking Twinings English Breakfast for years after trying other flavors.  I order it from Amazon, 6 boxes at a time -- cheapest way, free delivery.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

I'm an "only coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon" weirdo. Love coffee, love tea.
My favorite tea currently is plain green tea from Ten Ren in NYC. I went to Chinatown a few years back and ate at a restaurant. They had the BEST green tea I've ever had and when I asked what it was, they looked at me like I was insane: "just green". Ten Ren's is the closest thing I've found to it, but I have to use a few bags to get it to strength.
Also love dragonwell, osmanthus, earl grey, roobios and hojicha. Adagio has some fun stuff and good teas. Basically I like most teas, except Jasmine. My sister, who loves all things Jasmine, thinks I'm crazy. I love Jasmine body products...just not tea..lol 

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast tea for me please.Woman Happy

Me too!  

It's the only one that comes close to Tetley round, which in my opinion has gotten too expensive.

I like the Tetley Round British Tea too.

Also love Bewleys Dublin Morning:

Bewleys tea.jpg

And Lipton Natural Energy - a good strong tea:

Lipton Natural Energy.png

Honored Contributor

Peppermint for hot and I love Luzianne's green tea for iced.  

Honored Contributor

Red Rose is the bomb!!!  I am drinking just the kroger/store brand tea right now......I think  a great flavor for the price.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G