Esteemed Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston

I find it odd when a man or woman wear things professing their love towards one another. Especially a man. Especially so soon and when you know your every move is photographed. I have been and am crazy in love and I don't feel the need to express it to anyone but my husband. I realize everyone is different but that feels fakey and showy to me.

Having said that I really don't know of all the feuds she has. I have heard of the Katy Perry thing and Kayne. That doesn't sound like a huge amount of feuds. She seems like she is an extremely nice person from everything I have heard and seems like she is really good to her fans. I sometimes think when people are too successful or too happy that really doesn't sit well with others. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

The t-shirt and tattoo were done tongue-in-cheek.  There were paps all around her RI home over the 4th of July.  TH wore it as a joke.  I think she's terrific, has good people around her and a boatload of fun friends.  She's living a dream and enjoying it and good for her.

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.
Respected Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I read an article about them in a recent People Magazine - including about how she met Hiddleston's mother in England, and as I was reading it I kept thinking how very similar the article was to the one People ran when she was dating that Kennedy (whichever one she was dating, and even bought a house near the compound on Cape Cod.  

Maybe they just took the old Kennedy article and changed some things around and voila!  The Hiddleston story!

Wasn't it Miley Cyrus who dated the Kennedy?

Miley dated Arnold and Maria's son.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maudelynn wrote:

The t-shirt and tattoo were done tongue-in-cheek.  There were paps all around her RI home over the 4th of July.  TH wore it as a joke.  I think she's terrific, has good people around her and a boatload of fun friends.  She's living a dream and enjoying it and good for her.

Ok. That makes more sense. I thought it was odd. Now I don't know if it is any less lame but whatever floats their boat!

Edited to add, from what I have read she seems pretty nice. I agree with you, good for her. She is living the dream. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Tom stated today in an interview its not a publicity stunt. That they are in fact together.

Most women do date a lot before marrying. It is just most women don't have their lives slapped all over the media.

FYI her last relationship with Calvin lasted well over a year and before that she was single for awhile.

Anyway I will give her this, at least she didn't get married and divorced in months, or get pregnant out of wedlock with kids from 3 different men like most stars. I say more power to her. Hopefully in the end she will find the one to last a lifetime.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

Tom stated today in an interview its not a publicity stunt. That they are in fact together.

Most women do date a lot before marrying. It is just most women don't have their lives slapped all over the media.

FYI her last relationship with Calvin lasted well over a year and before that she was single for awhile.

Anyway I will give her this, at least she didn't get married and divorced in months, or get pregnant out of wedlock with kids from 3 different men like most stars. I say more power to her. Hopefully in the end she will find the one to last a lifetime.

Oh..get serous.  If it was a fake romance, would he make an axx of hisself by admitting it...lol   

Honored Contributor

I tried to find this last night, but of course I had to get DS' help! He showed me this a few years ago, and I thought it was SO appropriate to what we're discussing! LOL! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I read an article about them in a recent People Magazine - including about how she met Hiddleston's mother in England, and as I was reading it I kept thinking how very similar the article was to the one People ran when she was dating that Kennedy (whichever one she was dating, and even bought a house near the compound on Cape Cod.  

Maybe they just took the old Kennedy article and changed some things around and voila!  The Hiddleston story!

Wasn't it Miley Cyrus who dated the Kennedy?

Miley dated Arnold and Maria's son.

Correct, Miley dated Patrick Schwarzenegger, while Taylor dated Conor Kennedy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Didn't TS break it off with Calvin?  I thought he was pretty shocked by it and thought she cheated on him. 

Esteemed Contributor

@donuts wrote:

With all the various things said about Taylor (good or bad), you can't deny she's the richest entertainer in the world.......or so Forbes says........so she doesn't really need to care about what is said about her.......she chooses to live her personal life in the tabloids, so she is fair game to all the comments.....SHE'S RICH !!!!!!!   LOL

True.  However, you're reading this wrong.  She doesn't have the highest net worth, she has the highest income for one year.  There is a difference.  She's still rich, but she's not the "richest singer."

*Call Tyrone*