Super Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston

I remember seeing her when she preformed on DWTS quite a few years ago. Didn't understand what all the fuss was about her, because she sounded terrible, and I thought she couldn't sing a note.

Honored Contributor

She needs to back off, cause he's mine 

HAHAHA

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

As with so many of those celebrity "romances" if you wait a few minutes, there'll be a new man or woman of the hour.  These match-ups for publcity are nothing new.  The "old guard" movie studios orchestrated almost all of their contracted stars' lives.   Some posters here may recall a trumped up marriage to cover up something else, way back when.

Honored Contributor

I'm 100% sure it's publicity stunt.  Swift is a talented girl and gorgeous with the body of supermode but my take on her is that she isn't a very nice person.  She's selfish and self centered and probably dumber than a door nail...lol She can't keep a man for any length of time and all the breakups are bad.  She seems to quite the "mean girl" and while she's at the top of her game and a media darling; it's working for her.  But that won't last long. 

Honored Contributor

If she were a man it wouldn't even be an issue .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

She seems very nice to me, and I think she is quite talented.- especially as a songwriter.

Harris was mad because she wrote his current song under an alias, and he denied she had anything to do with it, so she spoke up.  He sounds bitter.

So what if she has a lot of boyfriends.  She's young and finding her way.  Better to do it this way than marry someone whose just after her money.

One of these giys will stick.  Until then, she should have fun,write her music,and enjoy life.

She's 26....closer to thirty than she is to 20.  So that makes her all grown up.  I actually thought going public about that song was mean spirited and spiteful.  Granted, we don't know the reasons for the breakup.  Perhaps he deserved to have the rug pulled out from under him.  Or perhaps TS is just rip roaring mad and the top of her head is exploding because the song is a mega hit and Rhianna is hot hot hot.  Obviously, while they were all over each other, TS and Harris agreed she to hide the fact that she wrote the song.  So, she should have honored that agreement.  That's what an honorable person would do.  Instead, she used it as club.  But, really.  How dense can Harris be....?   He had to know she'd do what she did.  He should have told the truth.  It's not iike it would have been a a bad thing. 

Honored Contributor

IF there's any publicity aspect to this (and that's a bif IF for me), it's on Taylor's part. Tom Hiddleston was well-known and well-respected for his acting in the UK before he ever came to Hollywood's attention. He doesn't need TS to help his career in any way. As far as playing Bond, in the UK it's "Taylor Who?", so that would have zero effect.

I think she's intrigued by the suave, Eton-educated Cambridge alum and he just thinks she's a fun date.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hiddleston

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

With all the various things said about Taylor (good or bad), you can't deny she's the richest entertainer in the world.......or so Forbes says........so she doesn't really need to care about what is said about her.......she chooses to live her personal life in the tabloids, so she is fair game to all the comments.....SHE'S RICH !!!!!!!   LOL

Trusted Contributor

I can't figure out why Calvin Harris is bitter.  Isn't he the one that broke up with her because she was "too Hollywood?"  I had no idea who he was until he dated TS so I'm sure he got what he wanted out of that relationship - more publicity!  He sounds like sour grapes since she's moved on so quickly. 

Honored Contributor

I read that Calvin was mad because Taylor was cheating on him with Tom. Who knows. I tend to believe that most of these relationships celebs have are striclty for publicity. Behind closed doors many of them probably aren't even together. I don't like her girl squad. It just seems like a huge clique. No doubt it's all about even more attention for everyone involved.