Trusted Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift IS dating Travis Kelce of the Chiefs!!

@Teddixat wrote:

@Pink123 👍❤️

@Teddixat  I don't get it either.

From what I have read and understand Travis and his brother are quite the entrepreneurs. 

She is a beautiful, smart woman as is he.  Oh well...

I wish them the best.

I think they are very cute together.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123    I have a good idea why.  Some folks probably don't like some positions she's taken.   So they trash her.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 Amen.   Haters gotta hate

Honored Contributor

I heard a while ago that Native Americans are hoping Taylor Swift will be able to influence the Chief's fans to stop doing the tomahawk chop.  Has anyone else heard that?

Both bros are great, but I'm Team Jason.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat 

Love this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm    I had not heard it. It it should stop

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like the chop but the NFL nor TS can control fan activity; the chop & chant are a form of self expression. TS is an entertainer and probably many loyal football fans could care less if she’s there or not & even view her as a distraction. She may influence the behavior of her fans but not football fans. The NFL can force a name change but not individual behavior.
Respected Contributor

I only wrote what I heard on ABC News from New York.  I

@Lakelife62 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

I actually like her voice and songs, but when I read that she had a restaurant cleared out and paid for everyone's meals before they were asked to leave, all so she could go there with Travis and be alone, I lost respect for her. Wouldn't ever go back to that restaurant if I was asked to clear out for a celebrity.  How about ordering take out and eating in the park? Sorry, her fans will not care but it hit a nerve with me.

I read that Travis had rented out the restaurant for a post game party with his teammates.

Oh well. The nasty always makes for a better story. Especially if it's aimed at a beautiful, smart and successful woman.

Not nasty; I only wrote what I heard on ABC News from New York.  They should have the facts, but who knows!

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

All the media, including SI which is where I read the report is HE rented out the restaurant not her.  I am not a fan of either one of them.  I never heard of him before Taylor but then he is not a Dallas Cowboy.  Taylor as far as I know I have never heard a single one of her songs.  If they begin to date both can handle the press and the gossip I am sure.  Early infatuation is nice so let them enjoy it.  

Even a strong independent wealthy woman like Taylor must really enjoy having that kind of date night.  It was sweet.

Well who knows; I heard different from ABC New York news that it was her.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ta!ylor Swift IS dating Travis Kelce of the Chiefs!!

Just wait; in a few weeks she will release a new breakup song aimed at him!